Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Don't shoot the messenger!

Saucony Originals x 3NITY x YO'HOOD 'Gentle Revolution'

Instagram user @sneaker_coollink shared several images of a G.R.I.D. 9000 and a 'Kinvara 7'.

According to his information we are talking about a collaboration between Saucony Originals, 3nity Taiwan and Yo'Hood dubbed 'Gentle Revolution'.

Using this information we found the following article:
http://www.tuwenba.com/article/MDAzNjE2O6Dk2.html

As we found out Yo'Hood is an exposition held in Shanghai from Friday 15 'til 17 September and it looks like they will be available to purchase there.

By Saucony Sneakers on FB

Finally a saucony pair on my list now! That pic looks awesome. But the stitching and cutting really need to be improved.

How does Shadow Original and Shadow 5000 fit against Nike Air max and Jordan.

I am size 11 in most Nike / Jordan except AF1 where I've to size down half a size. I do not have wide feet.

Please assist, TIA.

Swear I hate this MOFO...he still has those Horween 997s in the peanut butter colorway that was SUPPOSED to drop like a yr ago. 
I'll admit he's one of my favorite YouTubers.  He seems like a genuine nice guy who has been blessed with an extreme amount of charisma.  Sure, we may all be a little jealous of the free sneakers he gets blessed with, but at least he always seems appreciative and doesn't act like God's gift.

I'll admit he's one of my favorite YouTubers.  He seems like a genuine nice guy who has been blessed with an extreme amount of charisma.  Sure, we may all be a little jealous of the free sneakers he gets blessed with, but at least he always seems appreciative and doesn't act like God's gift.
true statement there

Sure, we may all be a little jealous of the free sneakers he gets blessed with, but at least he always seems appreciative and doesn't act like God's gift.
don't think anyone's jealous of the work he puts in to get those freebies tho--he deserves it. eddie win/yoanty collab live chats/vids are great. also regarding the quality control, gotta consider its still a $180 asian-made not a miUSA new bal

...i'm really hoping Saucony releases some new color ways for fall/winter in the Shadow 5000 model.    

I love that damn silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom