Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

no mail for an 11.5 for me today... 
frown.gif

but pretty confident i will get it in the next days...

BAIT charges too much on the laces.  Try other vendors, you can get them for about $4-$5 cheaper.  ************** recommends 51" for the Cruel World. 

by the way, I finally was able to checkout using my friend's email link.  weird how this morning I thought I was cart jacked, it wouldn't let me add.
Bait is donating the sales of the laces to charity and they come with Bait lace locks.. It's $12 with free shipping.. RLS averages about $6 + $2.49 shipping.. Basically the same price minus the lace locks.. To each their own, I guess..

I think Bait used the silver/3M/black laces in those product shots... $15
mean.gif

Last edited:

Yes they did and they do ship for free plus as stated all funds go to the cause fueling the shoes design. 
Finally we can put this global warming thing behind us after BAIT donates a few thousand bucks to the cause...

roll.gif

Finally we can put this global warming thing behind us after BAIT donates a few thousand bucks to the cause...

roll.gif

Might as well do an ice bucket challenge for it hahaha..I think purchasing the shoe is enough donation.  The rope laces, I rather donate to the economy for RLS

Best part of it is that you can do whatever you want to do. Can't wait to get my pair with the bait rope laces.

Funny, I got charged $8. Hmm...
Bait normally ships for free, but with the CruelWorlds, they charge shipping probably because of the charity donation.. If you order anything else without the shoes, it would be free.. I just tried..

I'm going to just order my 6.5; anybody needs #baesizes there is a sz. 6 up for grabs.

and to the person saying I'm the only 6.5 Idk :lol: my link says there's only one left--but that doesn't mean that I got a one of one necessarily.

right? :nerd:

I'm going to just order my 6.5; anybody needs #baesizes there is a sz. 6 up for grabs.

and to the person saying I'm the only 6.5 Idk :lol: my link says there's only one left--but that doesn't mean that I got a one of one necessarily.

right? :nerd:

Thats their way of indicating that only one shoe per link. Cant buy it and send the link for someone else to purchase.

thanks for the quick responses, I love this thread :pimp:

in other news, I'm so disgusted I already see ppl flipping their BAIT collabs on my TL feed :smh: Didn't even realize these were "hyped"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom