Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Favorite sauconys from the past year or so.

Kick myself in the ***** many times over for not grabbing sohos at a "reasonable" price.

Anybody got black waxed flat laces to try in the Baits? Curious what that would look like.

All the pics coming in of the Baits are looking really clean. Keep 'em coming, guys.

Still feeling salty as hell that I struck out on my size 11/10.5. These are the best Saucony's of the year IMO. Do you guys think the resell prices will calm down a bit, or is $200+ looking like the norm? 

My boos coming in the mail today--CANNOT WAIT!!! Everybody has been posting good pics so I'm extra hype :pimp: :pimp:

I really like how they do their releases with the online raffle system, and how they give account holders first dibs on these asics they just re-released.

moose is finally shipping out orders from last week (I think saturday?) that were placed with that 25% code.  Maybe it was just my order but dude said they didnt have my email addy to send the tracking to so they called me and said its going out today.  I ordered the strange fruits BTW...

Last edited:
My BAIT joints jus came in. Pre creasing on the right shoe. Other than that they straight. Might have to cop some rope laces for em tho...

My Bait's came in too and I have slight creasing, which isn't a big deal, but the quality sucks. The black suede is so ashy, like it's already been worn out, and the toebox is off center on the left side (more apparent in person). Love the design, but completely disappointed in the shoe.

My Bait's came in too and I have slight creasing, which isn't a big deal, but the quality sucks. The black suede is so ashy, like it's already been worn out, and the toebox is off center on the left side (more apparent in person). Love the design, but completely disappointed in the shoe.
Sorry to hear that. Thats why I passed - BAIT  in my opinion put out crap quality collabs. If the materials were better this collab had a chance to be killer

Got my Strange Fruits the other day. And than the first thought of the great materials used, the next thing that came to mind is they felt like bricks lol. Anyone else think their shoes felt relatively heavy?

Back
Top Bottom