Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I am hunting for a life on Mars (black /red) as my first pair of saucony. I am always on US11 in NB. Should I get the same size on saucony 6000? Are they running big inside and should I get a half size down?

I am hunting for a life on Mars (black /red) as my first pair of saucony. I am always on US11 in NB. Should I get the same size on saucony 6000? Are they running big inside and should I get a half size down?

What model NB are you comparing to?

Are your feet wide, narrow, or normal?

Walter..

What model NB are you comparing to?

Are your feet wide, narrow, or normal?

Walter..

I am 11 in 996 and 1300, however, I could fit in diadora sel in us 10.5 as they made by soft material. I would say I have a bit wide feet. Thanks .

I am 11 in 996 and 1300, however, I could fit in diadora sel in us 10.5 as they made by soft material. I would say I have a bit wide feet. Thanks .

10.5 would be snug but could work if you found the right deal, but I'd suggest 11 to be safe. Any other shoes for reference? 11.5 in Nike Air Max runners perhaps?

I agree with Blake P Blake P

10.5 for a more snug fit 11 for a roomier fit and they won't be huge. With wider feet I'd say no .5 down, so I think 11 would be better.

Walter..

Hey guys, i've done up a little survey regarding shoe sizing. The main idea is to have an all-encompassing sizing guide covering most brands and models so that we can ultimately have a useful and robust resource for everyone. So if you could take a couple minutes to fill the survey out, i'd appreciate it a ton.

I will share the results, categorised by foot width, on NT once I have a reasonable amount of data.

Also, TTS is defined as your usual Nike size. (e.g. flyknits are TTS for me.) It's okay if you don't know or don't have a particular model, you can just leave it blank.

Do let me know if you want to include any other models, and i'll add them in as we go along.

You may complete the survey here: http://goo.gl/forms/efjLBExPKl

Hey guys, i've done up a little survey regarding shoe sizing. The main idea is to have an all-encompassing sizing guide covering most brands and models so that we can ultimately have a useful and robust resource for everyone. So if you could take a couple minutes to fill the survey out, i'd appreciate it a ton.

I will share the results, categorised by foot width, on NT once I have a reasonable amount of data.

Also, TTS is defined as your usual Nike size. (e.g. flyknits are TTS for me.) It's okay if you don't know or don't have a particular model, you can just leave it blank.

Do let me know if you want to include any other models, and i'll add them in as we go along.

You may complete the survey here: http://goo.gl/forms/efjLBExPKl
Completed the survey - great job, and repped. I think you probably should have added Reebok Classics on there, too, since they fit differently, as well, and are a pretty popular brand. Regardless, this will be a great resource for folks, and should be linked to on all the sticky posts for brand threads.

Okay, I know that this request may be about impossible....but...

Life on mars in black/red....anyone know where these could be picked up for a halfway decent price?

Okay, I know that this request may be about impossible....but...

Life on mars in black/red....anyone know where these could be picked up for a halfway decent price?
I picked my pair up off of eBay for 200 which seems fair to me, and it included the extras from the premier release, if you just lurk around eBay and fb groups there are deals to be had

I picked my pair up off of eBay for 200 which seems fair to me, and it included the extras from the premier release, if you just lurk around eBay and fb groups there are deals to be had
Any Facebook groups you recommend? My local sneaker groups are nothing but jordans.

Back
Top Bottom