Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

About $170 shipped to US after VAT discount - not bad....

Too bad I'm broke as a joke right now 
indifferent.gif

so how you get a discount?

**edit. Hmmmm; I'm non-EU and said I was shipping to US. When would it be removed?
I have never ordered from that site, so I can't be 100% sure, but would have thought that since their policy to remove VAT is listed so clearly right under the price they would remove it before you pay.  If not, I would send them an email requesting that VAT be refunded.  Many EU retailers will refund VAT, but you must make the request.  Some remove it immediately.  Some will NOT remove or refund, which is complete BS since they don't have to remit VAT and are likely pocketing it.

I have never ordered from that site, so I can't be 100% sure, but would have thought that since their policy to remove VAT is listed so clearly right under the price they would remove it before you pay.  If not, I would send them an email requesting that VAT be refunded.  Many EU retailers will refund VAT, but you must make the request.  Some remove it immediately.  Some will NOT remove or refund, which is complete BS since they don't have to remit VAT and are likely pocketing it.
THey took it off for me as soon as I started the checkout process. Mine came out to be 169.50 shipped.
[table][tr][td]Product[/td][td]Model[/td][td]Quantity[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]G9 Control "Highroller" 
  - US Size: 9.5[/td][td]70183 1[/td][td]1[/td][td]114.75€[/td][td]114.75€[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sub-Total:[/td][td]114.75€[/td][/tr][tr][td]UPS Saver:[/td][td]30.93€[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td][td]145.68€
 [/td][/tr][/table]

i kept missing out on the high rollers in my size so i went ahead and copped from unotre - thanks for the link

heres what they charged me shipped to nyc
[table][tr][td]
From amount
[/td][td]
$192.94 USD
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
To amount
[/td][td]
€162.08 EUR
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Exchange rate: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.840053 Euros
[/td][/tr][/table]

Life on Mars, TTS (Nike) or do most size down. I am a 13 in most sneakers, never owned Saucony before

Life on Mars, TTS (Nike) or do most size down. I am a 13 in most sneakers, never owned Saucony before
It depends on how you like them to fit, we seem to have a similar foot size and I went tts (13) on my LOMs because I find that to be the most comfortable fit for me. I know some people prefer to go down .5 for shadow 6000s

It depends on how you like them to fit, we seem to have a similar foot size and I went tts (13) on my LOMs because I find that to be the most comfortable fit for me. I know some people prefer to go down .5 for shadow 6000s

True, but if I went with my Nike size in 6ks I'd be swimming in them. Might get away with it in 5k and grid 9k but never 6k.

New here.. I usually buy Y3s and never heard of Saucony until last week.

Love them and went all out and this little trio arrived the other day..

Might try and score a pair of Burgers over the next week or so.. 

Last edited:
@Mr5o4  It's all good.  You beat me to it.  In the end, I'm just glad they went to someone who'll appreciate them and big shout to @Blake P  for looking out for his fellow NT'ers.  

From that shot you posted, suede looks to be in great condition.  Nice score for sure!

Last edited:
Any updates for the next Feature release? Last I heard was January but nothing has been popping up recently.

Back
Top Bottom