Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

This is a really cool release from the social/marketing aspect of it. Its really cool to get a glimpse into how collabs work and designing a shoe. I definitely like shoe B a lot more as it looks better on foot. This will be a release day decision.

This is a really cool release from the social/marketing aspect of it. Its really cool to get a glimpse into how collabs work and designing a shoe. I definitely like shoe B a lot more as it looks better on foot. This will be a release day decision.
But EB merely gave you an illusion of choice.

We basically chose the model and the theme, and they designed the shoe themselves.

If they had let us choose the materials, the colours and the colourblocking, it would've been really cool. Albeit a little complicated to do.

Me.... I love that it looks kinda like the chrome from a classic car, which was sorta the point. But then again, I got flamed for saying I appreciate "themes" on collabs, so it's whatever.

I likes what I likes...
Wait so are you saying you like patent leather on shoes or just this instance due to the theme?
I myself understand the use theme wise BUT I can't stand patent leather regardless.
It's all just preference, no right or wrong when it comes to what someone likes or dislikes.
So end of the day, like what you like bro even patent leather on these shoes...we can just never be friends though in real life because of it! hahahaha

Wait so are you saying you like patent leather on shoes or just this instance due to the theme?
I myself understand the use theme wise BUT I can't stand patent leather regardless.
It's all just preference, no right or wrong when it comes to what someone likes or dislikes.
So end of the day, like what you like bro even patent leather on these shoes...we can just never be friends though in real life because of it! hahahaha

I like patent when it makes sense to the theme. Like, even though I gennerally don't like the Concord AJ11s, I get the point Tinker Hatfield was making with the PL used to make them look like tuxedo shoes.

Same with these. If they were PL just for the sake of using PL (like the recent Offspring Sauconys), I wouldn't really dig it. Same with the inexplicable use of PL on the Blk/Infra Croc AM 90 25th Annivs.

But these are supposed to look like classic cars at a drive-in, so it makes complete sense to me to use shiny materials.

Both shoes have patent leather. 

Honestly I didn't even notice the white PL on the "B" pair til you pointed that out. Still like the "A" pair more.

Hi guys, I wanna cop the Saucony Grid SD "No Chill" pack and Sneaker Politics x Saucony Courageous "The Cannon", but I'm utterly clueless about the sizing.

I'm US11 for Asics Gel Saga, and US11.5 for Gel-Lyte 3 and 5. I have flat and wide feet.

Appreciate the help from the experts here. Merry Christmas!

Hi guys, I wanna cop the Saucony Grid SD "No Chill" pack and Sneaker Politics x Saucony Courageous "The Cannon", but I'm utterly clueless about the sizing.

I'm US11 for Asics Gel Saga, and US11.5 for Gel-Lyte 3 and 5. I have flat and wide feet.

Appreciate the help from the experts here. Merry Christmas!

Go with your 11.5

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom