Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Welcome to life on mars, this is where we fight demons!

From US To australia. That's not a bad price actually

Given the UO offer free shipping here, and END often do as well, it's pretty horrible. But to be honest, a number of retailers in the US charge $30+ to ship to Australia (if they even offer the option - some only send inside the US). Not ideal at all. Often I get things sent to a friend in LA (usually for free), and then he sends it to me (for around $20 usually).

For the ones who received the Sweets from Features did your package include extra Laces and candy ? Thanks

For the ones who received the Sweets from Features did your package include extra Laces and candy ? Thanks

Nope and I was just about to come in here and post about this, because I received mine two hours ago right before I left for the gym. I called Feature and the rep said that none of the ones they shipped had the tins with the candy and laces.

Thanks, I was just asking because also in my box, no candies and Laces. Then I read on a facebook page (the "Saucony sneaks" one ) that it looks like the tin candies boxes are not supplied with the world wide release ( a guy who bought them from Footpatrol did not get Laces and candies either )

Thanks, I was just asking because also in my box, no candies and Laces. Then I read on a facebook page (the "Saucony sneaks" one ) that it looks like the tin candies boxes are not supplied with the world wide release ( a guy who bought them from Footpatrol did not get Laces and candies either )

Yeah the sales associate I spoke to said that stuff like that are considered to be "extras" apart from the shoes and typically with special collabs only come with shoes that the company taking part in the collab (In this case Premier) personally released.

I'm from Singapore, and the store I got my Sweets from didn't have the tin box either. A little disappointing, but I suppose shipping these around would be a little more troublesome since there were sweets (foodstuff) in there. Wasn't feeling the rope laces anyway, grabbed the salmon laces from my Major X Reebok Ventilator pair and swapped them in

I've never bought a pair and I am looking to buy a pair of those sweets, how does this brand usually run? I wear a 8 in NB 8.5 in UB 7.5 in PK

Back
Top Bottom