Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Sport blues were the worst retro of the year? You can't be serious
mean.gif
@ballyeaz

You can't be serious Sports Blue is the worst retro.

My pic is off topic but just want to shoe the simplicity and cool colorway of Predominantly clean white and Blue 6's

I hope someone can assist me for a size 9 or 9.5 US on SD6

hook me up fam! 

shoe looks better in person, but quality is crap as I expected, price hike was really for the box/inoue

What about the quality of the shoe is "crap". Please state specific examples.

There are no flaws on any of the 4 pair I got. No glue stains. No loose stitches. When I opened the box, I wasn't immediately smacked in the face by strong chemical odors as if I just walked into the cookup house. I strongly disagree with your statement, but I'd love to hear where you are coming from. Maybe I just got luck with my pairs.

Why would the value of Cigars drop?
i dont see nobody wear them because i can tell not many ppl like them that much. and i kept seeing ppl selling them for about retail or lilttle above. ppl went after them only bc they limited, kinda. 

saw ppl selling cigars for 280 and **** like that. 
So which Flea Market was this at?

Bruh, I think the hype of the Slam Dunks has gone to your head. Cigar values ain't dropping.

i dont see nobody wear them because i can tell not many ppl like them that much. and i kept seeing ppl selling them for about retail or lilttle above. ppl went after them only bc they limited, kinda. 
I don't see nobody wearing Yeezys in person either. So I guess those prices will drop too, huh?

Last edited:
Must be fake. Retail was 272 after tax and ppl were fiending

Cigars hype died out, ive seen them sub $300 as well.

On a side note, I always track what sneakers are moving for on ebay just to see the thirst for a release, and man Slam Dunk 6's are crazy, one with 15+ bids is at $480 still not done yet either.

I actually like how Nike/Jordan does this, every once in a while slip in a release that causes a stir..

Now lets just hope I am the only one looking for legend blues next month :frown: :lol:

^^While we're at it, lets hope that Nike makes them a full GR and drops the price to $150...Or $300 if it's the pack.

On a side note, I always track what sneakers are moving for on ebay just to see the thirst for a release, and man Slam Dunk 6's are crazy, one with 15+ bids is at $480 still not done yet either.

I actually like how Nike/Jordan does this, every once in a while slip in a release that causes a stir..

Now lets just hope I am the only one looking for legend blues next month
frown.gif
laugh.gif
yeah only one of millions looking for the,

Now lets just hope I am the only one looking for legend blues next month :frown: :lol:
Still say those pairs are Fugazi, Dont believe they are going for under 300. If that were the case ndc wouldn't have crashed during the restock.

So which Flea Market was this at?

Bruh, I think the hype of the Slam Dunks has gone to your head. Cigar values ain't dropping.

I don't see nobody wearing Yeezys in person either. So I guess those prices will drop too, huh?
ive seen way more ppl wear yeezys than the cigars. and cigars are just not a good look at all on foot. lets not think about limited quantity and stuff, slam dunk is just a better looking shoe than the cigars.most ppl would agree with that right? 

Back
Top Bottom