Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Man it's just so hard to tell the retail version from the rep version, I'm a start staying away from resell when I miss out

ive seen way more ppl wear yeezys than the cigars. and cigars are just not a good look at all on foot. lets not think about limited quantity and stuff, slam dunk is just a better looking shoe than the cigars.most ppl would agree with that right? 

Exactly, I personally think Cigars dont look good on your foot. Slam Dunks look much better in my opinion, and red sneakers are popular regardless. It was like the perfect storm

ive seen way more ppl wear yeezys than the cigars. and cigars are just not a good look at all on foot. lets not think about limited quantity and stuff, slam dunk is just a better looking shoe than the cigars.most ppl would agree with that right? 
Cigars were better to me but its a matter of opinion. I don't know what most people think nor do I really care. I haven't gone around surveying them

Last edited:
Cigars going for $280 and **** like that? Where at?... LOL

Cigars going for $440 and up around my area.

Cigars were better to me but its a matter of opinion. I don't know what most people think. I haven't gone around surveying them

Cigars defenitely look a lot better for me and I love the meaning behind the line even more.... How many red 6s have they come out with this year? Cigars are one of a kind. Both are still good looking shoe tho.

Last edited:
say if both cigars and slam dunks are GRs, you got one pick, you go for? 

SD easy for me, I'd even buy a backup pair with the extra money before I go cigar.

I guess it depends on what look you like better, for some reason I don't like Cigars at all, yet my friend calls me crazy for saying that cause he loves them

^that's probably the run of GM pairs. Authentic pairs do not go for retail. I mean I know a lot of guys on here are cheap but goddamn cigars for retail? :lol:

^that's probably the run of GM pairs. Authentic pairs do not go for retail. I mean I know a lot of guys on here are cheap but goddamn cigars for retail?
laugh.gif
i just looked on taobao, a well known seller on taobao, no fakes and ****. 200 yuan (30 USD)above retail lol. 

Again bruh, we here in the States don't use Taobao or Taebo. So whatever prices they have on there don't concern us

Last edited:
Cigars...Yeezy....All I know is that I'm still salty 24hrs after release. I need somebody to talk me out of droppin 4.5-5 bills on this shoe.

I see cigars for $350 all day on twitter and IG lol. Like I said eBay is my last resort
350 Meetup is basically 375-400 shipped. Twitter and IG have a lot of flakers and funny dudes on there, ebay has better sellers and buyers.

Yup. But the thing is dudes will see that one deal and then try to say it's market value
laugh.gif
aight if i get a pair of cigars, would yall pay for 400+ ? if yeah ima get a pair now and make 100 quick bucks

aight if i get a pair of cigars, would yall pay for 400+ ? if yeah ima get a pair now and make 100 quick bucks
Nters are cheap. If they know the price which you got em they will offer $20 on top (assuming yourpair is real)

Back
Top Bottom