Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

No one's trying to make fun of it or anything. It's just legitimately proven that there is a disproportionate amount of people with smaller feet in Asian markets, hence why you size runs distributed to said markets are targeted in the 8-9 range and usually don't go past size 12.

Man tell me about it I'm a 8 1/2 also no wonder Resellers be trying to Kay slay me left and right I might have that Asian size but I definitely ain't got that Asian bankroll ya dig so I'm f'd either way smh[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Man tell me about it I'm a 8 1/2 also no wonder Resellers be trying to Kay slay me left and right I might have that Asian size but I definitely ain't got that Asian bankroll ya dig so I'm f'd either way smh[emoji]128530[/emoji]
Bigger sizes are also 500+

As I stated months ago when many people was hating. The theme and story alone will have these in high demand. We have to stop being so ignorant. Just cuz us Americans wasn't really feeling them that much, doesn't mean the Asian or other markets felt the same way.

Good question. Heard some dtlr in charlotte had them but I couldn't find them at none the dtlr.

Yeap DTLR @ Carolina place got them. I called them Saturday morning @ 10 and they said "no". Some dude was walking thru the mall yesterday evening selling pairs from DTLR. So I walked over and said "I caled this morning etc etc". She swore shipment came @ 11am

Yeap DTLR @ Carolina place got them. I called them Saturday morning @ 10 and they said "no". Some dude was walking thru the mall yesterday evening selling pairs from DTLR. So I walked over and said "I caled this morning etc etc". She swore shipment came @ 11am
Dtlr is always on some shady **** smh

That's exactly why I don't *** wit DTLR they always been on that fuxery that's why they got they jordan brand snatched earlier this year. Now they back at it. They be holding out and the managers be leaving out the Backdoor wit pairs I'm not stupid. Then u got the lames walking around the mall tryna sell them. Smh.

The homie told me he got his pair at 9am (before the store opens) from dtlr Carolina place so they was hella lying to ppl smh

Welp-I just dropped $415 shipped.  Figured it's not getting much better than that in the near future.  The game is what it is...when you want the shoe-you want the shoe! See you fiends in the Black/Infrared thread! (...and the grey toe thread...oh and legend blue thread...too much

**** droppin!) 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom