Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I did everything possible for this release (********, waiting on unclaimed raffle pairs, raffles, online, side stores, multiple locations) and still got froze out.  I'm actually pretty pissed off.  This was the one release I was after- I don't particularly care for the grey toe 13s or infrared 6s.

This.  Sucks.

If anyone finds a 10 or 10.5 for under 400, holler at me.

tumblr_negaq4ru9U1rt3o0ro1_1280.jpg

any legit resellers have them in size 11? im extremely desperate lol flightclub doesnt have them anymore

Last edited:
my pair should ship today, wished the seller could have shipped on Sat, id be getting them today, now i gotta wait until Wednesday.

Just missed a deal off craiglist for $350 

On a side night craiglist a little light when it comes to this release

I'm trying to figure out how the hell I miss these $350 deals I went through most of social media and craiglist and now it seems like it's late. I'm slippin 
mean.gif

I want to rock these so I will prob try to hunt down a double. Waiting for the dust to settle and prices to come down a bit. At least I hope that will be the case for this release.

I did everything possible for this release (********, waiting on unclaimed raffle pairs, raffles, online, side stores, multiple locations) and still got froze out.  I'm actually pretty pissed off.  This was the one release I was after- I don't particularly care for the grey toe 13s or infrared 6s.

This.  Sucks.

If anyone finds a 10 or 10.5 for under 400, holler at me.
Carefull there buddy o wut you ask for, and how you ask for? I get warned or suspended for posting like your last sentence.

yup, and off of jimmy jazz of all places..

failed on ndc and foot action

I've never even tried jj because of the horror stories threw all my eggs I'm the ndc basket and struck out but I was willing to drop what I needed to to get my pair.

Back
Top Bottom