Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Probably 200-240 depending on size. Deals can probably be had and people are probably waiting to see if they can find a VI before trying for the SuperFly as consolation.
They are $170 + ship all sizes.

I won't post where, but its not hard to figure out.

I thought you guys were kidding when you were saying these shoes were in the 5-600 range. Wow........ Im glad I got them for that 375 now. wooooooo. The thirst is real for these anime shoes. Im telling you guys just let them freeze for a bit those resellers are going to bite cause they need rent money! lol

I thought you guys were kidding when you were saying these shoes were in the 5-600 range. Wow........ Im glad I got them for that 375 now. wooooooo. The thirst is real for these anime shoes. Im telling you guys just let them freeze for a bit those resellers are going to bite cause they need rent money! lol
Yea no joke, these shoes are hot

3 words.. Death to resellers..i hate that you deal with rigged raffles just to deal with paying twice as much for the same shoe..lol

You wouldnt wear em anyway so what difference does it make?
the slam dunk 6's i liked but the retail price plus the insane difficulty to get a pair even for the ape price of 250 just made me say.. not worth the hassle.. i remember buying jordan 6's for 100 for the retros..i miss those days.

I hope they make more of the red shirts for future releases but with different numbers. Wouldn't mind #11.

Buyers are dictating the price, I'm sure resellers only thought around 300~400 but nowhere near the 600ish that they're going for these days.
Yea that is crazy. I have the infrared 23 and the spizikes and I wouldn't mind these but I can't justify that price for these even tho I have had my share of paying a grip for shoes

Back
Top Bottom