Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Yup guys keep bringing up the pack like they want em to release in a pack :lol:

People need to chill.

The shoes will be sold separately. 

PACK as in the Fear pack, as in a themed PACK.

its crazy to see he has a face to face interview with tinker on youtube. i wonder what tinker was thinking. 
he did the interview with Tinker when he was working at solefly, The owner of solefly is MJ's wife brother.

I'm liking how the details aren't as loud as they were for those fake pairs (assuming these are legit)

they are the retail pair. since china is releasing them this weekend. 
He wasn't calling them yours? fake saying that the real is more tame than the fakes. These are so dope ! Can't wait for them. Has the show been translated in English? I've watch a couple of English subtitle ones which were pretty funny.

Theyll probably be more limited in the US considering slam dunk isn't nearly as popular over here, so I wouldn't be surprised if they resell for a lot more here (hope I'm wrong tho)

He wasn't calling them yours? fake saying that the real is more tame than the fakes. These are so dope ! Can't wait for them. Has the show been translated in English? I've watch a couple of English subtitle ones which were pretty funny.
both anime and manga has english version. there are 101 episode of anime and the rest you can read them in manga version.  

Has the once they turn yellow comment been posted yet ? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom