Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

If I can walk into my local and grab these ill get them but I sure as hell won't go out of my way to get them

not sure if been posted but here's some info on price ..

but is it an actual pack .. or is it like a pack in the sense of the 2 shoes are a part of something

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-slam-dunk-pack/

The Air Jordan 6 “Slam Dunk” retailed for $250 USD and the Jordan Super.Fly 3 “Slam Dunk” retailed for $185 USD are both included in the Air Jordan “Slam Dunk” Pack that is set to release separately first in Asia on October 18th, 2014 followed by a November 1st, 2014 release globally.

Me and my friends just got in our rukawa and sakuragi jersey in. Legit! Wasn't expecting the drop to be until late November/ December...hoping I can get the 6s. I'd love to have the superflys too they did a good job on those. Super clean. But I've been trying to be good.lol. If I can't get the 6 I'll definitely go cop the superflys.

Last edited:
not sure if been posted but here's some info on price ..

but is it an actual pack .. or is it like a pack in the sense of the 2 shoes are a part of something

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-slam-dunk-pack/

The Air Jordan 6 “Slam Dunk” retailed for $250 USD and the Jordan Super.Fly 3 “Slam Dunk” retailed for $185 USD are both included in the Air Jordan “Slam Dunk” Pack that is set to release separately first in Asia on October 18th, 2014 followed by a November 1st, 2014 release globally.

I believe it's just the feel of not the actual pack sold together thing. Just going based theme as it's the same.

I'd actually love to have it as a pack. The drawings on the box are reminiscent of the beggining moments pack Jordan 1. And plus maybe scare the resellers away a la Brazil pack. Lol. Its force me to spend the money though bit at least I like both shoes. But oh well

:lol: cuz yall are serious...wont ever happen

Yeah. And me getting the kicks is most likely not gonna happen. But might as well have fun while in the process. Haha. Nah but hopefully people who get em want them and not just flipping them. I understand it all but when kicks like this that have a story behind them come out, it'd be nice for people who really appreciate the whole theme to be able to cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom