Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

If they hit FTL & co i may just avoid NDC and focus on there and get my clickin finger ready lol

I have a feeling the us is going to get effed on this release smh...slam dunk is comparable to like spider man or iron man or batman in terms of popularity over there...and they probably did their best to distribute over there as much as they can right before they hit the asian markets what that price hike in December. If it's really 20K, RIP.

Friend of mine walked into a store at 6PM and got it when it releases in Taiwan on 10/18. There is hype, but the retail is also ~$330 USD over there. 

i wanna purchase an atc service anyway, do you know any trustworthy ones?
I don't use ATC services so I couldn't tell you. Although I do check their fees periodically to get an idea of how hard a release will be to obtain.  I've been successful on my own for the most part on limited releases (super limited not so much). 

Last edited:
 Footlocker.com
Champssports.com
Eastbay.com
laugh.gif

some listing on ebay looks fake

and this is from NDC

just pay attention to details, top pic. is totally off compare to the NDC pic.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the us is going to get effed on this release smh...slam dunk is comparable to like spider man or iron man or batman in terms of popularity over there...and they probably did their best to distribute over there as much as they can right before they hit the asian markets what that price hike in December. If it's really 20K, RIP.
You said it! May the odds be in our favor!

Back
Top Bottom