Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I don't use ATC services so I couldn't tell you. Although I do check their fees periodically to get an idea of how hard a release will be to obtain.  I've been successful on my own for the most part on limited releases (super limited not so much). 
i mean if these are gonna be champ pack 11 numbers, i have no chance :frown:

People love making up numbers without having any evidence. Heard 2k now 20k. Not playing the blame game but this **** is annoying

damn nice maybe 50k
laugh.gif

Just talked to my Homie who works @ FTL (HOH) here in ATL only 3 FTL here are getting them and his store is only getting 12 pair.

And yes we are getting the anime box

Last edited:
And the hype is laughable on these. They are nice and all but to pay + over retail is absurd. To each is its own I guess. 

And being in South Ga, if only 3 stores in the entire ATL area getting them, plus only 12 pairs.... that says alot!

^^^once again I pop in forum and somebody selling! :lol:

Delete that post bro before you get banned on your 1st day. Can't sell in here, go to the classified section

I know who youre talking bout with out even saying. Half his kicks are questionable at best yet fronts like he never touched fakes in his life. Reason why IG is one of the worst things to happen to sneaker culture

I know who youre talking bout with out even saying. Half his kicks are questionable at best yet fronts like he never touched fakes in his life. Reason why IG is one of the worst things to happen to sneaker culture
Man he had these like over 2 moths ago though so I've been waiting to see the RD pair so I could put them side by side to his, and BOOM, gone.

SO I go to the cats youtube who sold them to him to see if any comments are whatnot were posted, nothing yet and his video is still up.

Ive been looking at so many pics of these since last Saturday, man, dudes have some nerve man

Back
Top Bottom