Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

You gotta be careful even sometimes for pre-order. Sometimes stores sell more than they have in pre-orders so they try to get away with selling fakes.

You gotta be careful even sometimes for pre-order. Sometimes stores sell more than they have in pre-orders so they try to get away with selling fakes.
I agree it's possible but most stores ain't looking to lose their nike accounts over a few pairs.

what stores or sites do preorders that are always honored aside from ISS? I usually stay away from em just cause I have a feeling they might not come through for me and I'd rather not have that money tied up on something that isn't a sure thing

is that are of the shoe different on different sizes??? mine are all sz9. maybe a size 13 etc would have smaller gaps. 

the chance of getting fakes is very high on a prerelease pair. A preorder is different

Its actually the same.

Someone can get the pre-release pairs , claim he does pre-orders , and just ship out the early pairs come release date.

Exactly the same risk , only thing that can change that is receipts , which are easily copied too...

Last edited:
laugh.gif

shoe palace is doing fcfs and it's in LA smfh. only camped out  for a pair of shoe once and it wasn't even for me.

Anyone know that if I got a call from FTL, can my girl go pick up a pair for me by taking my ID and the ticket with her? Or It must be me only. Thanks in advance. I work early and can't go until 7pm.
probably not but check the pickup window and just have her get ur unclaimed pair

Ive had pretty good experiences with buying prerelease pairs before but this *legit* seller will not believe his contact in china sent me a fake. the genuine authentic right shoe is from kickscrew. The seller i will not mention until the issue is sorted. he is waiting for the US release to determine if the ones he sent me are fake or not. LOL this is the last time im buying a pre release ever. I will let the internet decide if my pair are fake or not. 

btw i was ok with some variations in the prerelease but it was ok as the shoe was going to be used as part of an anime display. this is just outright fake. BEWARE
Quote it so other people can see the FAKE vs the LEGIT

Got 2 sz 11 locked down for Saturday I can [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] now,

Back
Top Bottom