Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

anyone hit at HOH brooklyn?

i ask because i know that at least 7 pairs of their 18 were not available to public

I guess it all comes down to. Do I want to spend my night outside in this los angeles weather on my 2 days off, or pass and pay resell value..... Its not summer anymore. sighhhh.

Here all alone waiting on that last phone call 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know anywhere getting a size US7 or US7.5? I really hate paying euro guys an extra $200 just for a 7 and I'll be without internet this saturday and I really like the shoe. Looks like i need a prayer for this one

there werent people lining up 2 day or even 1 day prior to the release of the 3m AJ 13.

You think people will line up 2 days prior to the slam dunk?

Does anyone know anywhere getting a size US7 or US7.5? I really hate paying euro guys an extra $200 just for a 7 and I'll be without internet this saturday and I really like the shoe. Looks like i need a prayer for this one

smallest size they make is us 8 for this

I know its a bad shoe to compare to, but really, how many of you buying this shoe know the history, and the comic behind this colab. Hell, do yall even know other comic/anime that were made by the same author?

is it the red?

Last edited:
I know its a bad shoe to compare to, but really, how many of you buying this shoe know the history, and the comic behind this colab. Hell, do yall even know other comic/anime that were made by the same author?
u think jordan brand really cares about this... bottom line is the dollars and hype.

Last edited:

i do but not buying it for that , im copping because i like em , period

jordan brand cares, but resellers dont. This is a piece of history and art. To resellers they see $ sign only which is quite sad. Even sadder are people who fuel the game and willing to pay double.

u think jordan brand really cares about this... bottom line is the dollars and hype.

Let it go fam. To early. Anyway, anyone else in the LA area wanna team up? Im not trying to bring lawn chairs so if anyone is down to help me get the couch into the truck you got a free spot. :lol:

Personally I never knew about the comic book or series itself. Im buying it because I missed out on the 6 itself in same colorway so I look at it like a second chance lol. That is all.

Last edited:
Let it go fam. To early. Anyway, anyone else in the LA area wanna team up? Im not trying to bring lawn chairs so if anyone is down to help me get the couch into the truck you got a free spot.
laugh.gif
when are you going? i am down.

are u giving up on 5 am nike.com?

I don't do NDC. Ever since Bot City happen way back. I usually stick to stores and my mom and pop shops.
I was kidding bro. lol.
just notice your name...bobafreak hahaha....I keep tell all my co-workers (black white brown ) to stop drinking starbux and drink more boba tea  lol

Back
Top Bottom