:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I agree. My suggestion was to return em to Nike before that 2 year warranty expires and get a refund. iVs aren't a model that you hear a lot of separation issues about.
That 2yr thing i thought about but i think the time may be up for that tho, but i kno right 4s arent usually the ones with separation issues but when i took them to this lady i kno who has a shoe repair shop n whatnot she said that the glue job was poor and that the suede used is extremely cheap as well. But im def not surprised with nike and the stuff they use these days. The worst part is that i only wore these twice, its weird because when i put the shoe on you cant even see it, but its gonna bug me til i get it fixed. But thanx fellas

I agree. My suggestion was to return em to Nike before that 2 year warranty expires and get a refund. iVs aren't a model that you hear a lot of separation issues about.
That 2yr thing i thought about but i think the time may be up for that tho, but i kno right 4s arent usually the ones with separation issues but when i took them to this lady i kno who has a shoe repair shop n whatnot she said that the glue job was poor and that the suede used is extremely cheap as well. But im def not surprised with nike and the stuff they use these days. The worst part is that i only wore these twice, its weird because when i put the shoe on you cant even see it, but its gonna bug me til i get it fixed. But thanx fellas
Poor glue job? Cheap suede? No Way!

Last edited:

Poor glue job? Cheap suede? No Way!
Hey man it is what it is, aint like we get "great" glue jobs and "Great" suede these days. But i gotta idea on how to repair it i wont lose sleep over it
Forreal it's way too soon for that to be happening to that pair. Stuff like this makes me even more selective of what I buy, despite how I might feel about the pair. 

Its 2 years after the end production date for defective manufacturing. This def seems to fall under that category if its not past the date.

U can't see it cause when u put weight on the shoe (when u wear em) the shoe widens out and the separated part makes contact with the sides.

does anybody know how to fix the midsole bc i am having the same exact problem and i dont want to do a donor anybody know how to fix the midsole and get it back to normal

Guys wats the best way to clean suede on my aqua 8s? Also any1 know a legit customizer, lookin to have em restored since paint chipping , I think doin it myself wud b hard as I have to match exact colors?

Guys wats the best way to clean suede on my aqua 8s? Also any1 know a legit customizer, lookin to have em restored since paint chipping , I think doin it myself wud b hard as I have to match exact colors?
Buy the Easy Cleaner from angelusdirect.com

and what shoes are you trying to restore?

Just take your time on midsoles and youll be fine. Many videos on youtube showing process and angelus has the colors youll need.

Does anyone know how to make Red October paint for customs? I saw KOS tutorial on the custom RO V's, but what about the sole? I hear you have to use a different type of paint for the sole. 

Bout to put in work!

Back
Top Bottom