:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

any paint pros? What angelus blue do you guys think best matches "university blue" specifically the blue on hatrods. Seller didnt disclose or show this part of shoe in pic, hes going to refund half the price, so I think Im going to keep, but would like to fix it if I can.

Last edited:
Light midsole yellowing.  Is it fixable, if so with what?    Do you think magic eraser would work? 

Light midsole yellowing.  Is it fixable, if so with what?    Do you think magic eraser would work? 
What shoe specifically? Solebright/deoxidizers work on most later Jordan midsoles.

Magic eraser would work if it is because of dirt/it's recent, but you're in for excessive scrubbing. Might damage the midsole more than help it.

Guys any good ideas on how to remove marker pen from the tongue???

Last edited:
anybody now how to clean this without damaging or discoloring the nubuck? I tried the eraser with little success. Squared to try Jason markk or any liquid since it might fade it a bit

anybody now how to clean this without damaging or discoloring the nubuck? I tried the eraser with little success. Squared to try Jason markk or any liquid since it might fade it a bit

I cleaned the entire shoe of the Toro red 4s and the carmine 6, similar material to these, with solid amount of water and JM. It did an amazing job. Just use the premium brush. No need to worry about fading from my experience

I cleaned the entire shoe of the Toro red 4s and the carmine 6, similar material to these, with solid amount of water and JM. It did an amazing job. Just use the premium brush. No need to worry about fading from my experience
Good looks . I will give it a try if nothing else works.

I'm trying to clean up these flint 13s and I can't get the pods to whiten. I have sauced a couple sessions but I'm thinking the dye from the suede has bled into it. The pod on the toe cap cleaned up just fine but it doesn't really touch the suede which is why I think that. Will acetone help? Anyone know if I can paint them and what paint to use. Also, I did two half hour sessions outside with air legend's sauce. Do I need more sessions. Any advice on how to whiten these pods up is appreciated.

Last edited:
Use teeth whitening gel. Apply it careful to the white rubber (qtip is good for applying accurately) and leave it on overnight. It will likely take several seasons, but it will work.

I'm trying to clean up these flint 13s and I can't get the pods to whiten. I have sauced a couple sessions but I'm thinking the dye from the suede has bled into it. The pod on the toe cap cleaned up just fine but it doesn't really touch the suede which is why I think that. Will acetone help? Anyone know if I can paint them and what paint to use. Also, I did two half hour sessions outside with air legend's sauce. Do I need more sessions. Any advice on how to whiten these pods up is appreciated.

I used the sole sauce for my penny 1's and they worked great!

Help me out NT fam. Purchased these DS 88's but they came with this factory flaw.

How can I have this cleaned up without damaging the shoe.

Thanks, reps to be given.

Help me out NT fam. Purchased these DS 88's but they came with this factory flaw.

How can I have this cleaned up without damaging the shoe.

Thanks, reps to be given.
I hate when that happens on my 13's 
laugh.gif
 usually I just use a cleaner and a toothbrush to get it loosened up; then it's just carefully picking it out without tearing the rest of the sock liner up. But that's just me 
wink.gif

After the help, I used reshoevn8r with the suede brush, then the all purpose brush. You could still see a bit of the mark, but they came out great!

I had the same issue and sauce nore cleaning helped, i ended up painting them with a thin coat of angelus white and they look brand new again.

2001 Air Jordan Black / Red I Sole Swap & Full Restoration:

I would say this was a fun project! At first, it was daunting to start working on this pair seeing how repulsive it looks. It honestly looked trashed and I didn't even want to touch it. Once I had a goal to breathe new life into these shoes, there was no turning back. I don't think any part of the project was difficult for me, it was more of the challenge that pursued me to continue until the end.

Follow me on Instagram
@johnandrew00
YouTube.com/johnandrew7
Manalorestorations@gmail.com

Looks great man. I have a pair of 01 bred 1s as well and the upper is pretty decent but the midole/sole is worn. I may request your services

Back
Top Bottom