:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by Matt53

How long are the sessions that you guys use for your Retrobrite? I've read people use anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours, any thoughts?

leave it in the sun until it dries, then u re-up on the retrobrite
I think it is more relative to the temperature for length of session. The sole will begin to separate if it gets too hot.
I left them out for a total of 3 hours on wednesday (outside for 1 hour, brought inside to cool and then out for another hour and I got some minor separation on the foam piece between the heal and the toe so i'll have to fix that. The retrobrite only seemed to have a minimal effect though, do i need to saran wrap them or no? i got them going in the window again as we speak.

How long are the sessions that you guys use for your Retrobrite? I've read people use anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours, any thoughts?

I think it is more relative to the temperature for length of session. The sole will begin to separate if it gets too hot.
I left them out for a total of 3 hours on wednesday (outside for 1 hour, brought inside to cool and then out for another hour and I got some minor separation on the foam piece between the heal and the toe so i'll have to fix that. The retrobrite only seemed to have a minimal effect though, do i need to saran wrap them or no? i got them going in the window again as we speak.

It takes time if you have deep yellowing. You dont need to seran wrap but it helps because it keeps the solution wet and applied to the sole. Without it the retrobrite just dries out in the sun.

It takes time if you have deep yellowing. You dont need to seran wrap but it helps because it keeps the solution wet and applied to the sole. Without it the retrobrite just dries out in the sun.

I got a pair of Jordan 4 breds from the cdp. The black on the midsole and the white is starting to crack.

I was looking to paint it, what paint would you recommend and what specific blend of color?

I got a pair of Jordan 4 breds from the cdp. The black on the midsole and the white is starting to crack.

I was looking to paint it, what paint would you recommend and what specific blend of color?

Back
Top Bottom