:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Ohh I see. You think that would provide the same effect as an air unit? So I could just get a pair from like footlocker or something
unless you can find a replacement air unit from another shoe i think its your only option, you can use any insole maybe from a beat pair you have around so its no extra money but yeah u can buy one if u like.

Anyone have a valid solution to fixing the yellowing on the LeBron X elite? Does salon care 40 work with this or no?

Anyone have a valid solution to fixing the yellowing on the LeBron X elite? Does salon care 40 work with this or no?
Have you tried the simple soap and warm water method? I did it on mine and although it didn't take it off completely it made a pretty noticeable difference. 

i havent tried anything yet, im looking to buy these from somebody for cheap
well it was designed for plastic and im sure they are some form or % of plastic so sauce or salon care should work on it but thats just a hypothesis

How to stretch shoes? 

I have a pair of BC 3's in US 10 and usually I'm US 11. 

Are there any ways to stretch them so they fit better? I can wear them, but they are not comfortable (i have taken the insole out). 

Thanks in advance! 

will a vinyl paint (airbrushed) work on the patent leather? because i want em back to white and i cant have the salon care cause they're not available in my country. 

I just picked up a pair of Chicago 10's & Old Royal 10's for dirt cheap that are in great condition. Only thing is they have a mildewy scent due to them being stored in a basement. What could I use to deodorize them and get rid of that smell?

I just picked up a pair of Chicago 10's & Old Royal 10's for dirt cheap that are in great condition. Only thing is they have a mildewy scent due to them being stored in a basement. What could I use to deodorize them and get rid of that smell?

Million of different videos and different techniques, results may vary for each:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+get+odor+out+of+shoes

need help ASAP 
Could also try this, but slow process. Salon care, retr0bright,etc. works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom