:::[Official][SNF] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Houston Texans @ Candlestick 10/6:::

Actually he said 11-19, I said 8-12 last year. He's playing like 19-25 currently. Buddy.
Don't bother answering.

Son pops up to his convince, when 9ers are getting spanked 100-0 by the Seahawks, MIA.

Fair weather fans don't deserve rebuttals.
Say what you want to, the fact of the matter is I'm here now.  Do something stupid if you want to, I'm more than happy to let you dudes know what time it is 
wink.gif

San Francisco was 28th in pass offense coming into this game, while Houston was 1st in pass D.

That last touchdown drive by the 49ers offense made those ratings look like antonyms.

Actually he said 11-19, I said 8-12 last year. He's playing like 19-25 currently. Buddy.

Don't bother answering.

Son pops up to his convince, when 9ers are getting spanked 100-0 by the Seahawks, MIA.

Fair weather fans don't deserve rebuttals.

Say what you want to, the fact of the matter is I'm here now.  Do something stupid if you want to, I'm more than happy to let you dudes know what time it is :wink: .

They mad bruh :lol: :pimp:

Deuce gonna Deuce :lol:

Schaub looks shook, his teammates know he's shook. The back ups must be garbage.

Last edited:
Dont know if a screen to Watts side of the field is the smartest call :smh:

Defense has looked great so far, hopefully we can keep it up!

drive started hot but the defense locked in. good stop. it's been an honor watching watt as a texan. such a dominant player.

Foster mad :lol:

Edit-- Anyone notice P.I. flags come in MAD late all the time

Last edited:

Say what you want to, the fact of the matter is I'm here now.  Do something stupid if you want to, I'm more than happy to let you dudes know what time it is 
wink.gif
It's the internet.

No idea what you mean by do something stupid.

Obviously you missed the wink with the happy face so it's obviously not that serious to me champ.  It's okay though, your on medication so things are not registering properly so I'll give you a pass this time around.  Just don't let it happen again 
wink.gif

I think the immortal words were "Man, real or contrived..."

Internet tough guys stuff is so funny and strange though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom