:::[Official][SNF] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Houston Texans @ Candlestick 10/6:::

Deuce gonna Deuce :lol:

Schaub looks shook, his teammates know he's shook. The back ups must be garbage.

Kubiak has too much trust in Schaub, is too conservative of a coach, and doesn't want to change for anything. No one will know either the backups are good or not here cause of how much Kub seems to be tied to Schaub. And after that pick, you would think a move would be made, but I doubt it.

Say what you want to, the fact of the matter is I'm here now.  Do something stupid if you want to, I'm more than happy to let you dudes know what time it is 
wink.gif
Lol is that like a tough guy thing? I don't get
Just more opportunities to quote Jay-Z lyrics stay in character
You stay save-a-hou'in for mmg. Cut the cord, my dude.
laugh.gif
Yeah no doubt, Peep Game you gotta realize if and when MMG is liability...........and with that being said champ you and the rest of the Texans fans have got to drop his *** now while you can. Get rid of that dead weight, he does more harm than good. 

Stupid decision by Houston imo

oohhhwee that was close

Last edited:
Brock almost had his 3rd pick of the half :wow:

Edit-- What a call by the official, how do you see that in real time

Last edited:
Deuce gonna Deuce :lol:

Schaub looks shook, his teammates know he's shook. The back ups must be garbage.

Kubiak has too much trust in Schaub, is too conservative of a coach, and doesn't want to change for anything. No one will know either the backups are good or not here cause of how much Kub seems to be tied to Schaub. And after that pick, you would think a move would be made, but I doubt it.

Yeah, It looks like Kubiak is willing to go down with the Matt Schaub ship.

Say what you want to, the fact of the matter is I'm here now.  Do something stupid if you want to, I'm more than happy to let you dudes know what time it is :wink: .

You stay save-a-hou'in for mmg. Cut the cord, my dude. :lol:

I mean, do you never read his posts? That's his gimmick. It would be very easy for me to pull up mmg's post where he said Schaub was between 11-19 ranked QB. It wasn't even that long ago.

I will say at least Deuce has a gimmick, and can legit contribute on here. All you do is make miserable irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with anything. You're not funny, you're not knowledgeable about the game, you don't posts any cool articles or anything. Seriously, you just make miserable posts one after another. I hope that doesn't correlate to your real life, cause if it does, you should contact ska or Method Man and get yourself some help. I'll wait while you tell me I post a lot, tell me I'm a Texan fan, and other obvious stuff.

Brown and Brock out here tho

I literally get flashbacks every time I see Kyle Williams field a punt :smh:

Last edited:
brock was a starter year before last but lost his job when he hurt his hand 3 games in and cully stole his job from him

kind of ironic the guy who replaced cully is about to get his job stolen by brock

hope frank is ok :smh:

Last edited:
Say what you want to, the fact of the matter is I'm here now.  Do something stupid if you want to, I'm more than happy to let you dudes know what time it is :wink: .

You stay save-a-hou'in for mmg. Cut the cord, my dude. :lol:

I mean, do you never read his posts? That's his gimmick. It would be very easy for me to pull up mmg's post where he said Schaub was between 11-19 ranked QB. It wasn't even that long ago.

I will say at least Deuce has a gimmick, and can legit contribute on here. All you do is make miserable irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with anything. You're not funny, you're not knowledgeable about the game, you don't posts any cool articles or anything. Seriously, you just make miserable posts one after another. I hope that doesn't correlate to your real life, cause if it does, you should contact ska or Method Man and get yourself some help. I'll wait while you tell
me I post a lot, tell me I'm a Texan fan, and other obvious stuff.

None of that had anything to do with why white knight for mmg so hard, but okay.

And being told I'm not knowlegdeable, funny and don't contribute from you. :lol: dat irony.
thats really rich, man.

Back
Top Bottom