Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Figured I'd post my newest additions from the past week.. Picked up the Hazard and Di Maria from the WSS 20% off sale for dirt cheap and got the Drogba nameset as a birthday gift for my 07/08 Chelsea third kit and had it put on at my local shop..

Anyone know where I can find some nike or adidas 3/4 pants? I went to my local adidas outlet and they were out of my size

My WSS order came in on Tuesday already, but my kit from the Real Madrid store is still not here >: :stoneface:

Shirt finally came in today! So excited for it! You guys weren't kidding about having to go a size up in authentics. Went a size up and it fits perfectly.
Looks fine and legit to me. What do you guys think?

Thanks!
told ya, glad you're happy with your purchase

so how does nike decide when to stitch the badge/swoosh or heat transfer it on authentics? very confusing.
It's very confusing. I don't know how they decide on doing that. There has to be a Nike rep on here able to help us out on that :nerd:

Picked these two up recently

13/14 Dortmund home from the BVB website, with bundesliga and hermes patches.

love the letters and number style

I'm gonna need me a BvB kit, probably an away though w/ Marco Reus nameset :smokin

aaahh I see. So wait, you have another PSG kit that is blank right? What size is it?

nope....
see the thing is,i was so confident of getting the kit here that I ordered only the nameset online...
but i took too long in getting it and eventually realized that all the sizes were completely sold out everywhere...

guess I got lucky with that one...somehow everyone missed it on the display rack...
you lucky bastard :lol: :smokin

Thats fine, I'll do it myself :smokin

:lol: :pimp:

Here is what I have without digging around my closet too much. Ill show my other stuff later

Quakes Authentic, no name on the back still thinking of what to put back there

US Authentic back

US Authentic Front, hope they put this on sale so I can get another one to wear and ruin

BVB Champions League from last year with patch

BVB Home from last year, with patches

BVB home last years

BVB Champions League back, yes Reus is my favorite player and home he plays for Arsenal one day

The Real away kit i ordered finally showed up today....without Di Maria print 
mad.gif
Really? I hope mine does not come like that. When I was about to checkout from the RM store I noticed the website was having problems recognizing the fact that I wanted a players number/last name printed on the kit. So I had to remove the kit from my cart a couple of times before the site finally gave me what I wanted.

By the way, who delivered it to you? Was it Fedex, USPS, or UPS?

told ya, glad you're happy with your purchase

Appreciate your advice! I would've been stuck with a tiny jersey if it weren't for this thread :lol:
:pimp:

Really? I hope mine does not come like that. When I was about to checkout from the RM store I noticed the website was having problems recognizing the fact that I wanted a players number/last name printed on the kit. So I had to remove the kit from my cart a couple of times before the site finally gave me what I wanted.

By the way, who delivered it to you? Was it Fedex, USPS, or UPS?
pimp.gif
It was USPS.

When checked out it clearly said "w/ Di Maria printing" but I'm cool with not having it anyway.  Didn't make a difference in price so I'm good.

Those Dortmund kits 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
When checked out it clearly said "w/ Di Maria printing" but I'm cool with not having it anyway.  Didn't make a difference in price so I'm good.

I would still get in contact with them, maybe they might hook you up with something.

Wanting to add a couple more soccer jerseys into my rotation and I'm afraid I missed out on the WSS 20%..  Do discounts like that come around often?  I'm willing to wait it out because $60 for last year kits are a steal.  Also, is ebay the best/only option for a 2011 UEFA Drogba jersey?  Sites offer the 12/13 Chelsea jersey for DD but he wasn't even on the roster, so it seems pointless to me.  One more thing in regards to the name customization on WSS, do the $3 extra dollars worth it for the authentic lettering?

Is the home ManU 13/14 shirt not available in the authentic version yet? Can't find them anywhere. Really want an RVP one.

Is the home ManU 13/14 shirt not available in the authentic version yet? Can't find them anywhere. Really want an RVP one.

Not trying to be an *** but why are you so into getting authentic kits? I've never had one but I could only assume the quality is a little better?

Unless your going to actually use the authentic for say playing a pickup game or two, I just can't justify the price.

anyone find the USA jersey for under retail somewhere? i found them at a nike clearance outlet for $50 but not my size

Wanting to add a couple more soccer jerseys into my rotation and I'm afraid I missed out on the WSS 20%..  Do discounts like that come around often?  I'm willing to wait it out because $60 for last year kits are a steal.  Also, is ebay the best/only option for a 2011 UEFA Drogba jersey?  Sites offer the 12/13 Chelsea jersey for DD but he wasn't even on the roster, so it seems pointless to me.  One more thing in regards to the name customization on WSS, do the $3 extra dollars worth it for the authentic lettering?

I chose basic for my 11/12 United jersey..prob not even gonna wear it :lol: .. It looks bootleg imo.. if youre on NT youll be happy you spent the extra $$

Back
Top Bottom