Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Awesome Reus jerseys 
pimp.gif
Thanks man. AC Milan jersey is sick, I am debating waiting at the end of the season to get home and away. or buy one now and then one later.

I found the adidas tiro 13 3/4 pants in adidas retail stores for anyone looking. $40. The outlets only marked them down $5 so eh

niwreig - I would chat with a live rep via NDC and they will able to locate your size nation wide.

Legit? http://bit.ly/14uvUKC
Impatient on finding a legit 2011/12 Drogba jersey. Can local printing companies put on the name sets?

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Where did you get to meet the team?
summer 09 they came to new england to play Inter

WeGotSoccer is a huge shop near the stadium and I found out they were going to be there so went with my little brother.

When I got there I found out they had already handed out bands to people earlier guaranteeing them to get inside the store to meet them.

We waited and the team arrived a little late so It didn't look good, they ended up letting 10 or so people without bands in (about 150+ waiting), me and my bro being 7 and 8.

Saw Ronaldinho when we went in but he stopped signing after the last person with a band and left the store smh 
mean.gif

The rest of the team stayed and were all cool, Pirlo even reached over the table to shake my lil bros hand 
pimp.gif

By the way, they were selling the 08-09 jerseys at retail to all the people there, I was able to get the last 09-10 kit from inside the shop.

They handed out these post cards to people who werent going to be able to go inside and actually meet them.

WeGotSoccer is a huge shop near the stadium and I found out they were going to be there so went with my little brother.

When I got there I found out they had already handed out bands to people earlier guaranteeing them to get inside the store to meet them.

We waited and the team arrived a little late so It didn't look good, they ended up letting 10 or so people without bands in (about 150+ waiting), me and my bro being 7 and 8.

Saw Ronaldinho when we went in but he stopped signing after the last person with a band and left the store smh 
mean.gif

The rest of the team stayed and were all cool, Pirlo even reached over the table to shake my lil bros hand 
pimp.gif

By the way, they were selling the 08-09 jerseys at retail to all the people there, I was able to get the last 09-10 kit from inside the shop.

They handed out these post cards to people who werent going to be able to go inside and actually meet them.
thats so badass, hopefully that word doesnt blank out. But thats a cool story.

Not trying to be an *** but why are you so into getting authentic kits? I've never had one but I could only assume the quality is a little better?

Unless your going to actually use the authentic for say playing a pickup game or two, I just can't justify the price.

Honestly, for aesthetic purposes and personal preference. I like wearing what the players wear and for soccer kits, the price difference between the replicas and authentics aren't bad (about a $50-60) difference when compared to the NFL/NBA jerseys, where the authentics are $100-!50 more than the replicas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking replicas at all (actually getting a few this season), but for my favorite players, I prefer the authentics.

Last edited:
Honestly, for aesthetic purposes and personal preference. I like wearing what the players wear and for soccer kits, the price difference between the replicas and authentics aren't bad (about a $50-60) difference when compared to the NFL/NBA jerseys, where the authentics are $100-!50 more than the replicas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking replicas at all (actually getting a few this season), but for my favorite players, I prefer the authentics.

Aint nothing wrong with that man.

Saw Ronaldinho when we went in but he stopped signing after the last person with a band and left the store smh :smh:

The rest of the team stayed and were all cool, Pirlo even reached over the table to shake my lil bros hand :pimp:

Thats an awesome story! Hopefully one day I get the chance to meet some of my heroes as well.

I picked up two new shirts that I wanted to share:

Is Onionbag closed down? A review site said they're done for good.

Anyone ever use Kitbag?  I've read more negative than positive reviews.  They have some replicas from last year that seem too cheap.

Well here's my haul from the WSS 20% off sale and the Real Madrid store. Sorry for the low quality pics, I took them from my Nexus 4.

Arsenal 12/14 Home w/PL patches & Walcott printing

Nike Arsenal Swoosh Tee

Manchester United 12/13 Away Short

Barcelona 12/13 Home Short

Real Madrid 12/13 Home w/UCL patches and guess what? No Ozil printing like I wanted >: >: >:
I like the fact that it came in it's own bag, but still WTF man?!!!! I was going to wear this kit to the International Champions Cup finals tomorrow >: :smh:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
You like anybody off Lazio? exactly...

:lol: man I wouldn't even consider that. I mean I can understand not getting a Chelsea kit being a Arsenal fan. Regardless I don't like anyone on Lazio's squad right now.

I

And never will :evil:

Don't know if my point breezed past you fam...

But copping rivals gear (aka anybody in your domestic league, at least for Arsenal) is a NO-NO in my book...

I love Dempsey, but I couldn't wear his Spurs jersey if you paid me...

Man U is/was (thats up for debate and is for another convo) Arsenal's biggest rival in the late 90's to mid 2000's as we were battling going head to head for titles in that timeframe...

And if son was a true GOONER, there's NOT A SNOWBALL's chance in H E double-hockey sticks he'd be wearing their gear...

I wouldn't wear a shirt/gear/shorts/socks/keychain/drink from a coffee mug of ANY other team in the EPL as an Arsenal fan...

Aesthetically, there are many jerseys that look awesome to me, but i would not WEAR out of PURE GP, and you made my point by admitting you would never wear a Lazio kit (I mean how could you as a Roma Supporter?)...

Well to me, all 19 other teams in the EPL, are Lazios in the sense that they're our rivals and get ZERO love from me...

My loyalty is probably different from you guys'...

#EndRant

Last edited:

But copping rivals gear (aka anybody in your domestic league, at least for Arsenal) is a NO-NO in my book...

Man U is/was (thats up for debate and is for another convo) Arsenal's biggest rival in the late 90's to mid 2000's as we were battling going head to head for titles in that timeframe...

And if son was a true GOONER, there's NOT A SNOWBALL's chance in H E double-hockey sticks he'd be wearing their gear...

I wouldn't wear a shirt/gear/shorts/socks/keychain/drink from a coffee mug of ANY other team in the EPL as an Arsenal fan...

Aesthetically, there are many jerseys that look awesome to me, but i would not WEAR out of PURE GP, and you made my point by admitting you would never wear a Lazio kit (I mean how could you as a Roma Supporter?)...

Well to me, all 19 other teams in the EPL, are Lazios in the sense that they're our rivals and get ZERO love from me...

#EndRant
Nah I completely agree with all of this. Growing up falling in love with Arsenal, I find Man U to be our biggest rival. Ive never seen Chelsea or Man City as a threat till like I was 16 and in High School. Depmsey is a beast glad hes back in the MLS but I can never see myself wearing a flounders jersey so there goes that haha. I asked earlier if ppl get jerseys of ppl from other teams and some ppl said yeah. And for a cool day I was feeling the same but when I woke up the next day I said nah, FTP. I think Isco is a beast or Phillip Lahm, but I would never buy a FC Bayern jersey or Real Madrid. But everyone has different opinions. My idea would be keep it 1 club per league and then pick your top side for EUFA

#EndRant

I see. Well I guess our loyalty to our teams are different. So many jerseys that I find appealing and if I want it I'll get it. I understand where you are coming from but I can't be the only one who has one or two kits from the same league my main team is a part of.

Just sent my shirt to OnionBag to get a badge heat transferred. Anyone know their usual turnaround time?

They're located about 4 hours away, so hopefully that quickens things up :lol:

im about to pull the trigger on my first soccer jerseys, do these look alright to yall?

http://www.soccer.com/Product.process?sku=51276

http://www.soccer.com/Product.process?sku=33389

any advice on sizing?

also, 10% promo code for soccer.com: 13AUG10

That Barca longsleeve is awesome for that price. I say go for it.

why didnt you just put the badge on yourself? seems OD ... I cant wear any other EPL teams kits other than UNITED.. But i do own players from other leagues..

FYI flip you coulda just done it yourself or go to a dry cleaners or local soccer shop or adidas retail store. All you do is iron it with a cloth or shirt on top

Back
Top Bottom