Official Soccer Jersey Thread

for being a major soccer retailer, wss, and paying $14, they choose the slowest form of fedex shipping.  im tracking my package i ordered during the FF and it looks like they are walking the damn package through each state.  ordering from lesser know shops like u90 and paying $5 for shipping gets to the west coast quicker than wss with both companies in the east coast.

I've found soccercorner.com to be a secretly hreat shop, prices are good and free shipping over $50 :pimp:

I was finally able to see all of this season's kits in person. In my opinion, the kit template that Adidas used this year is horrible. Every big club sponsored by Adidas has an extra strip of fabric on the sleeves and on the bottom of the kit. That **** looks terrible, especially on the Juventus pink kit :x :x

^i was digging the RM home strip until i noticed the extra fabric that looks like satin, pretty tacky lol. is the satin like material on all big club shirts?

I was finally able to see all of this season's kits in person. In my opinion, the kit template that Adidas used this year is horrible. Every big club sponsored by Adidas has an extra strip of fabric on the sleeves and on the bottom of the kit. That **** looks terrible, especially on the Juventus pink kit :x :x

I actually kinda liked the extra piece. If you look close on some teams kits from this year, there's additional detailing in that extra fabric strip. I think the white at the bottom of the pink Juve and the red on the sleeve kinda sets it all off

Copa del rey jersey from spain

Not sure if you remember my fiasco with Kitbag but the order finally came in and they sent me La Liga version of the shirt. So not only did they BS me on the reason why they couldnt add the respect patch, they just said F this guy we are going to just send him a pre printed shirt. I am so livid right now >:

61548576.jpg
Man that sucks...  I've generally had bad experiences with them.  They are absolutely my last resort.

Funny you posted that cause I have a question somewhat pertaining to an older jersey. So guys I have a 12/13 real Madrid home jersey with separate Özil printing. Do you guys think I should just go ahead and slap that on or find a nameset of someone who still plays for RM. Özil is one of my favorite players but I also got the jersey and nameset as a gift..from my ex years ago, so it's not like I'm losing out on money or anything :lol:

Last edited:
Funny you posted that cause I have a question somewhat pertaining to an older jersey. So guys I have a 12/13 real Madrid home jersey with separate Özil printing. Do you guys think I should just go ahead and slap that on or find a nameset of someone who still plays for RM. Özil is one of my favorite players but I also got the jersey and nameset as a gift..from my ex years ago, so it's not like I'm losing out on money or anything
laugh.gif
I don't think it matters if you get someone who's not still there.  Just my opinion though, others will be different.  Purely personal preference in the end.

Funny you posted that cause I have a question somewhat pertaining to an older jersey. So guys I have a 12/13 real Madrid home jersey with separate Özil printing. Do you guys think I should just go ahead and slap that on or find a nameset of someone who still plays for RM. Özil is one of my favorite players but I also got the jersey and nameset as a gift..from my ex years ago, so it's not like I'm losing out on money or anything :lol:

If the player was on the roster the year that the kit was worn than of course it's okay to put his name on the shirt. I think it would be stupid if you put someone like James on there. That's just my personal opinion. I do have another opinion that might not be very popular around here. I think there's something unstable about putting Zidane on a New France kit or Maradona on a new Argentina kit and the same goes for club teams. Just my opinion

Agree with everything you said.

Except Zidane. Zidane is appropriate for any kit any time. The GOAT.

Yeah I was leaning towards just doing it since I already have it in hand. Thanks guys, I'll probably post it up when I'm done with it..... Which probably won't be for a while :lol:

Hey boys (and girls)

Quick question, anybody know of any soccer stores/businesses that sell wholesale to other businesses ? I recently started a soccer jersey store (selling on amazon/ebay mostly till my website gets finished and find a retail space) but my wholesalers have very unreliable inventory most of the time and I want to deal with someone that gets a lot of orders through nike/adidas directly so I dont have to worry about not fulfilling orders for my customers.

Any help with this will be appreciated and would definitely love to give back to the community for the help ! 

Thanks once again ! 

Nick

Has anybody ever taken their jerseys to be altered and tailored? I'm between a medium and large depending on the year so I have a couple jerseys that needs an inch or so knocked off and I've been thinking about taking it to a tailor. Want to see if anybody's done it before and if you gave them special instructions and how it turned out.

Has anybody ever taken their jerseys to be altered and tailored? I'm between a medium and large depending on the year so I have a couple jerseys that needs an inch or so knocked off and I've been thinking about taking it to a tailor. Want to see if anybody's done it before and if you gave them special instructions and how it turned out.
THIS.

PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED ON THIS.

A lot of guys in the NBA jersey thread have dealt with tailors so even though it's a bit different you could see what they have to say.  Maybe keep it to PM though, most of them aren't big soccer fans. 
laugh.gif

okay fam i never have boughten a soccer jersey/kit in my life

im looking to cop a benzema real jersey thats white and is long sleeves

and also a porto one of aboubakar in blue

who can point me in the right direction?

okay fam i never have boughten a soccer jersey/kit in my life

im looking to cop a benzema real jersey thats white and is long sleeves

and also a porto one of aboubakar in blue

who can point me in the right direction?

SoccerPro has the Madrid available how you're looking for it. I've ordered from there with gold results. Not sure about where to get the Porto with a name on it.

The Man City customer service just told me the KDB CL printing for the third kit isn't available right now and they don't have a time table for when the printing will be available again 
frown.gif

I pre-ordered and still couldn't avoid this problem 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Hey boys (and girls)

Quick question, anybody know of any soccer stores/businesses that sell wholesale to other businesses ? I recently started a soccer jersey store (selling on amazon/ebay mostly till my website gets finished and find a retail space) but my wholesalers have very unreliable inventory most of the time and I want to deal with someone that gets a lot of orders through nike/adidas directly so I dont have to worry about not fulfilling orders for my customers.
Any help with this will be appreciated and would definitely love to give back to the community for the help ! 

Thanks once again ! 
Nick

Try emailing Nike or adidas directly mate. If not find a local retailer where ever you are and ask them where they get the stock from.

Back
Top Bottom