Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Likely a fruitless attempt but does anybody know where I can get my hands on a Waldo nameset outside of searching eBay?

Indeed. I threw a Robben nameset on mine and I need to track down some WC patches. The guy I got the patches from on eBay is sold out. I wish I had the authentic like yours though. They were popping up at Ross (that's were I got my replica) but I never found one. Beautiful shirt.

Not happy with the way this nameset turned out. I knew it wasn't authentic but I've had good outcomes with replica namesets in the past so I took a risk. As you can see the purple stripes show through the nameset. At first, you couldn't tell be the more I wore it the worse it showed through. It's still wearable and most people won't notice but it bothers the S out of me.

Anyone have a go-to source for MLS letters for a nameset? Can you order individual letters online?

Uni-Sport is the official supplier for MLS. I live near them (Gardena, CA) so I just stop by when I need to get some stuff done, I ask for Giovanni. You can call them up I believe and place an order but I heard shipping is expensive as hell.

thanks fellas. repped. Good to know, guess it wouldn't hurt to ask if they would customize my blanks, especially if they apparently do the work for all the teams.

anyone know where to get a real madrid 2014 world club champion patch? any help is appreciated. thanks

Back
Top Bottom