Official Soccer Jersey Thread

From the wss sale a few weeks ago. Comes with a heat pressed la liga patch but not player size.

Has anybody ever taken their jerseys to be altered and tailored? I'm between a medium and large depending on the year so I have a couple jerseys that needs an inch or so knocked off and I've been thinking about taking it to a tailor. Want to see if anybody's done it before and if you gave them special instructions and how it turned out.
I personally haven't and don't see how this can be done without ruining the shirt.  A lot of them have emblems and logos at the base of the shirt such as Adizero/Dri Fit etc or the brand logos like that black Nike patch or the Adidas holograms etc.  I think these would be cut off or look weird if the base of the shirt was trimmed a couple of inches.  A lot of shirt have different materials on the side like mesh etc if you wanted to slim down the shirt.  I just don't see how this can be done.

Last edited:
Funny you posted that cause I have a question somewhat pertaining to an older jersey. So guys I have a 12/13 real Madrid home jersey with separate Özil printing. Do you guys think I should just go ahead and slap that on or find a nameset of someone who still plays for RM. Özil is one of my favorite players but I also got the jersey and nameset as a gift..from my ex years ago, so it's not like I'm losing out on money or anything
laugh.gif
If you already have the printing then why not? Players leave their clubs and he did play there at the time.  I still have my CR7 Utd shirts that I wear every once in a while.

To any of you out there currently watching/buying the highly collectible Barcelona 2009 Gamper game shirt with messi name printed, the ones popping up on eBay are fake, unless they come with the special edition box. Bootleggers caught up with this shirt and it is popping up on those fake Asian shirt sites for about 30 bucks.same happened last year with some Juventus, PSG, inter etc. jut because the shirt has the wash instructions printed doesn't mean it is authentic.

I just saw a few ones on the bay selling for a good chunk of change, just sending a heads up to my fellow collectors, beware! Those Gamper shirts are fake

For example this one, the code 478323-410 belongs to the 2012-2013 home Barcelona shirt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Messi-Barce...phy-Player-Issue-Match-Un-Worn-/181893353936?

Last edited:
Haven't been in here in a minute....Does anybody have an idea where I could find a Lewandowski Poland jersey? The newest one...

^ Very nice. Which other clubs does New Balance make jerseys for? Love that NB logo :lol:.

Took three weeks from WSS but it was well worth the wait. I started to get the authentic but I was unsure of the sizing. And since they won't let you return a customized order I figured the replica was the way to go. I'm happy with the cut of the 15/16 replicas, they're slimmer in the torso and the sleeves are shorter. The material is also thinner and soft to the touch. I'm very happy with this jersey as I've been wanting a Cavanni kit ever since he was at Napoli.

Back
Top Bottom