Official Soccer Jersey Thread

That Mandzukic is really smooth. I ordered that same Croatia away awhile ago before they popped up with nemesets and was a little bit disappointed with how big it fit. I ordered the size up because it was a player issue and feel like it fits like a replica XL. Because of this, it doesn't get much wear :/ which is unfortunate because it is a really sweet jersey.

This is what I find at Ross, compared to y'all.

:rofl:

Hey NT fam, I apologize if I'm gravediggin' and all... but does anyone know any sites or sources that may have a nameset for the USA Waldo? Checked ebay and that didn't really help. I bought the jersey for my cousin for his birthday coming up, and I would really love to put a landon, jozy, or clint nameset on the back.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Hey NT fam, I apologize if I'm gravediggin' and all... but does anyone know any sites or sources that may have a nameset for the USA Waldo? Checked ebay and that didn't really help. I bought the jersey for my cousin for his birthday coming up, and I would really love to put a landon, jozy, or clint nameset on the back.

All help is greatly appreciated!

ebay is your only choice since its a discontinued name font. Patience and constant checking on ebay is all you got, unless you call around your local shops and get lucky that they have some still laying around but im sure its been cleaned out since its almost 2 years from that kit.

Did some spring cleaning, too many jersey. gotta get rid of more as well :stoneface:
check sig, everything obo.

First time posting here, hope you enjoy :smile:

Kids medium ^

Adult XL or XXL

Adult XL ^

Adult large and XL ^

Adult XL^

Found these authentics at Ross. Not even going to bother looking for a nameset for the Waldo. Thinking of adding sneijder but would much rather trade it for a portugal authentic if any of you guys have a large

Found these authentics at Ross. Not even going to bother looking for a nameset for the Waldo. Thinking of adding sneijder but would much rather trade it for a portugal authentic if any of you guys have a large
dude, the Holland shirt is dope! which ross? 

dam rainyday rainyday , very jealous as well, still on the hunt for last seasons kit. Did you get them from the seller on ebay? ive been trying to get him to drop his prices for the longest :lol:

Last edited:
Are those beckham namesets sporting Id that you have on those kits you posts and if so where are you finding them ?

Not sure if Sporting ID is the official supplier of PSG, but these were purchased on Subsidesports a while ago. They are sold out now though. Most of my jerseys were purchased from the PSG online shop.

Back
Top Bottom