Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Soccer Corner

In case anyone is looking for it, PSG official site has the 13/14 home kit for 39,00 € (about 42 bucks). Came out to about $62 with shipping . they also have the authentic in size L and up for 55 €.

http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/sale/product-sheet/psg-home-shirt-1314/6

Now, can one you guys point me in the direction of an authentic beckham name set for this? it would be much appreciated

Thanks for this picked up an Authentic for 70 shipped, ordered a Beckham nameset from 3ballprinting. The nameset isn't authentic but I've ordered from them before, as long as you wash the kit by hand there aren't any issues.

Can anyone lead the way to a 14/15 Wolfsburg 3rd shirt?

Also a Barca 14/15 away nameset?

Thankies!

Sorry for the crappy pic, but found three medium FC Dallas jerseys. They have the MLS patch and the USA flag patch. $14.99

Legit check, please

Maybe just me, but the Fly Emirates wording looks smaller than usual.

%24_57.JPG
Not sure if it's consistent, but I realized authentic jerseys are made in Vietnam. Also they didn't release Climacool long sleeve CL jerseys to the public. Unless they customized it as they did release a La Liga long sleeve.

Last edited:

Here are my three latest pickups: I see a lot of the same old jerseys being found at Ross but this 2013 Holland away way a great find. I also found this FC Dallas 2014 home Formotion. I live in the Dallas area so I way happy to keep it. It's also my first Formition jerry and the size LG fits perfect. Also I grabbed this PSG third kit from the Todofut sale. Bought it Sunday night and it arrived Wed afternoon. Way faster than WSS and Fanatics. I put the CL patches on myself and it looks great although it fits weird in the shoulders. I wear a LG in Nike replica/stadium but I feel like I couldve sized down on this jersey. Love the color though

Bruh, todofut is on BS....gave me a tracking number for UPS and the joint is unavailable on the UPS site

Also i think the ebay seller is just selling the L/S customized for CL....blank L/S that they patched up themselves then sell.

Aannnndd, the Ross' in my area STINK! as far as comeups go.

Last edited:

Also found seven of these all size Large for $29.99
Found at Ross on Palomar St, in Chula Vista. The FC Dallas from my earlier post were at the Ross in San Ysidro for all my San Diego people looking.

Also i think the ebay seller is just selling the L/S customized for CL....blank L/S that they patched up themselves then sell.

Don't think so. I stumbled upon that eBay listing and that price is worrisome.

All Ross stores do "stink" about 90%of the time. You have to be consistent and patient. I go about 2-4 times a week and most of the time I leave empty handed but when I score it's worth it. I live close to one so its not out of my way. Lately I've been going hoping to find a Waldo or Centennial but I've never seen one. But I did get a USMNT practice jersey, green and black keeper jerseys all authentic, Germany home and away WC, Argentina home and away WC, Spain home and away WC, Brazil away WC authentic, Sporting KC home 2013 Formotion, Man Utd 2013 away, France home WC, as well as the others that I posted earlier. I've also passed on a bunch of jersey because I'm really not interested in MLS or Mexico. These all came from the same Ross in the fairly small town that I live in. Keep trying man.

I thought I had a nice come up when I was out in Portland finding some authentic timbers LS jerseys from like the 11/12 season? Was able to grab myself one and a buddy and fellow NT'er one. I have been so lazy about uploading pics of my stuff... :smh:

Legit check, please

Maybe just me, but the Fly Emirates wording looks smaller than usual.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
UEFA competition limits the size of the sponsor on the front. Therefore when you see a team playing in the CL or EL, their main sponsor might look smaller than usual. When clubs compete in domestic fixtures, the size of the main sponsor will look "normal".

Yes, that's the 2015 US home shirt. Here are more pics. Also pics of the new Adidas Juve & NB Liverpool strips.

Also Todofut is having a flash sale right now on several items. Check out the link below. The 14-15 Inter, Roma, & Juve replicas can be had for as low as $45. Not bad....

http://www.todofut.com/flash-friday-sale.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom