Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I thought I had a nice come up when I was out in Portland finding some authentic timbers LS jerseys from like the 11/12 season? Was able to grab myself one and a buddy and fellow NT'er one. I have been so lazy about uploading pics of my stuff...
mean.gif
i pulled a timbers formotion jersey with alaska airlines on the chest a few weeks ago, too good of deal to pass up even if i am in LA

black jersey with green stripes does look tough

UEFA competition limits the size of the sponsor on the front. Therefore when you see a team playing in the CL or EL, their main sponsor might look smaller than usual. When clubs compete in domestic fixtures, the size of the main sponsor will look "normal".
But i dont think they make a "smaller sponsor" shirts for replicas, i havnt heard or seen one before, especially since this shirt is Climacool.

something looks off to me, although i cant really tell whats wrong with it lol

Yes, they've done a few shirts for me and no issues at all.
I've always have issues usually with wrink name/number during shipping. Usually iron clears it. One time on a Barça jersey with name/number not applied correct, could see the bubbles. I sent it back and they were able to apply it again and came back much better.

For those of you that get pretty unique pickups at your local shops (not just top clubs in europe) what kind of shop is it like is it a chain or not? Im wondering because i have a soccer corner near me but the most outlandish team they have is Roma

For those of you that get pretty unique pickups at your local shops (not just top clubs in europe) what kind of shop is it like is it a chain or not? Im wondering because i have a soccer corner near me but the most outlandish team they have is Roma

I was at a soccer store in Houston once that had a nice assortment of smaller more obscure clubs. As far as my local shops in Dallas the most obscure club you'll find is a Mexican league club jersey. I don't even go any stores any more unless in having them put on a nameset. I don't want a Brazil, Spain, Man U, Chelsea, Barca, or Real Madrid jersey. No offense to anyone this is just my preference. I don't want the jersey of a team that literally everyone can get their hands on.

$29.99 @ my local Ross. I usually pick up what they have but I hate United :smh:

I've seen three of these at my local Ross over the past couple weeks. I'm the same way, I don't care for Man Utd so I leave it for someone else. I'm not reseller so i just leave for the the next man. It is a good looking jersey though

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that gets alotta soccer socks from TJ Maxx/Marshalls

I got these to go with the jersey from Ross and shorts from Burlington

I was at a soccer store in Houston once that had a nice assortment of smaller more obscure clubs. As far as my local shops in Dallas the most obscure club you'll find is a Mexican league club jersey. I don't even go any stores any more unless in having them put on a nameset. I don't want a Brazil, Spain, Man U, Chelsea, Barca, or Real Madrid jersey. No offense to anyone this is just my preference. I don't want the jersey of a team that literally everyone can get their hands on.
What's the store in Houston called?

WC authentic Portugal, 13 Rep ManU-Ross no tag scheme 10.99 each

WC Ivory coast.... 21.90 local football shop

Last edited:

Finally got my name set pressed on my new USA kit!

Also picked up the new Portugal kit! Ordered my CR7 name set for it!

Back
Top Bottom