Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone know where I can get an Iniesta Barcelona 2015-2016 Away nameset? Can't find one for the life of me! Thanks in advance.

I've been really lazy on posting but heres my past 6 months of pickups, the Embolo thru Ferdinand was CFS

It's been running for at least three days or so now, definitely email them and just say you forgot to put the code, cause you definitely placed the order while the sale was running. They have good CS.

Man I should have seen this post way before lol it's too late now but damn I didn't know it was going on for awhile lol I got the email of the sale the next day I purchased lol

What's the difference and similarities between a Nike player issue jersey and an authentic jersey?

Last edited:

Just pressed and finish the Netherland shirt. The printing is aligned a bit off, but I don't mind too much.

The collection of my favorite player's jersey. Wonder why people don'r like him so much ?

Because he dives and breaks my heart. I still replay that in my head about 20 times DAILY. :smh:

Nice shirt [emoji]128077[/emoji] got this one a couple of months ago.

Nice shirt right back atchya. I'm wanting to get this year's away kit in Deulofeu, but they never wear it and I'm afraid he's on his way out soon.

To the end of the classic Juventus logo. Here's my collection of Juve jerseys.

Here's also what the jersey could look like next year from. The template should be what it looks like but the logo is uncertain yet.

Last edited:
Copped an icardi do I iron the name kit and number cause its wrinkled or do I just let it be cause it will get wrecked if I iron it

Back
Top Bottom