Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 6 vol. Let's Get It

the problem is the guy who is guarding manu keeps helping. he just needs to stick to him cause that is the guy who is killing them

West needs to take it to the hole. Dude is trying to shoot his way out of this slump, instead of attacking whoever is guarding him.

The Spurs are just unconscious from the perimeter
smh.gif

yeah. so thats a foul on chandler right? yet when pargo drove to the hole the , not the blocked shot, the other one, thats not body contact in the air?

more BS as I'm typing.

I really really hate how the spurs get hyped after big plays, their animations afterwords. In particular Duncan and parker. Tim Duncan is like Hansbrough 2.0for his animations afterwords, and i cant stand parker when he cringes his body into a ball screaming down.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I really really hate how the spurs get hyped after big plays, their animations afterwords. In particular Duncan and parker. Tim Duncan is like Hansbrough 2.0 for his animations afterwords, and i cant stand parker when he cringes his body into a ball screaming down.

when does tim duncan ever get hyped after a big play? you just sound bitter

The foul disparity between the home team and the visiting team in the playoffs is inexcusably ridiculous this season.

And yes, that includes my Lakers, but don't derail the thread by throwing a jab out there about how I'm dismissing the Lakers when I say that. I'mnot dismissing them; the refs favor us, too.

That's my point, and it's evident again tonight.

Is it me or does it seem that they play well in the first 2 quarters but then in the 3rd these miraculous fouls are called?

Robert Horry can put his back into D.West like that and nothing but our star lying on the floor like he threw his back out man $+@++ this is some bull

^ thank you.

I agree 200% the amount of fouls between home and away teams are ridiculous. oh, and spurs fans are pretty classless and that was a dirty play on Horry. Take acharge, okay, but don't lean in and drop your shoulder on a guy in the air. And then the crowd chants your name as the guy lays in pain?

Back
Top Bottom