Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 6 vol. Let's Get It

Stupid Horry with the cheap shot
smh.gif
. That's two years in a row
smh.gif

robert horry turnin into a Goon.

How da hell do u backpick someone by throwin your elbow and shoulder into their lower back while they are jumping

smh.gif

That was borderline dirty

the hornets need to take west out and start working on his back asap. gmae 7 wouldnt be till monday i believe so he should be good to go

i agree. that was a questionable move by horry

it doesn't help the spurs' case to have the fans cheering for him after that play

too bad

That wasn't a cheap shot but since it's Horry people will interpret it that way. Ginobili was driving baseline and he tried to screen him off. Horrywas thinking Manu was going all the way to the basket but he passed it instead.

Is this dude Mark Jackson seriously defending Horry
smh.gif

It was more than it was a shot to the back of David West than just an innocent back screen.

Damn near everyone here agrees that Will Smith came through with the dirty play. And yet Mark Jackson makes another ridiculous claim. Looked kinda dirty to me.
smh.gif

ESPN nice and ready with the horry footage.. basketball wise, it was just a back screen... but you know damn well robert horry is aware of the status ofDW's back.. pinched nerve
sick.gif

this game is over lets get ready for game 7

and that wasnt even close to been a dirty play on horry

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn near everyone here agrees that Will Smith came through with the dirty play. And yet Mark Jackson makes another ridiculous claim. Looked kinda dirty to me.
smh.gif

I'm sorry but I disagree, he was getting into position, and West didn't know it was coming. So Horry is supposed to let West get position on him?Of course not.

When it rain, it pours.

just chalk it up to karma on west

AMEN.

And if that was a dirty play, it gives dirty plays a good name,
roll.gif

Ok so you honestly think Horry had no clue about West Back? Dude had his *#$@ wrapped up in game 5 so yea I think that was intentional

Back
Top Bottom