OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

S southernhospita

You’re Right My Dude….Melvin Is THRIVING :lol:
0384B63F-D5B8-4F20-B511-36E40667F137.png

I’ll Let It Rest And We Can Revist Come End Of Q2 If You’d Like To :wink:

still not relevant to you saying they don’t have any capital when they have 17 billion in holding
We don’t need to revisit it
You said they dont have capital when they do obviously you worried about a website and a building
But that 17 billion holds more weight than what you are talking about

I think you don’t know what capital mean and
That’s ok :lol: :lol:

Nice try though

Last edited:
Yea, It’s Probably A Coincidence They Shutdown Their Website And Closed Up Their Doors AFTER These Major Losses…

Ya’ll Right My Bad 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bed bath and beyond went from $43 to $33. Do you average down and down and down and wait months or years,’or get out now? Lots of real questions new investors don’t want to attempt to answer since stocks only go up and it’s so easy to get gainz

Sold last night at around 67. Made about 200% profit so not bad. The sell off was expected but not sure if it'll rebound today.
The hype from masses who keep investing will hold this stock up for a min but not sure if it'll do GME numbers anytime soon if at all.
Same, I'm out. I got in at $9 so I can't complain about the ~500% gain

Gonna allocate profits to more solid plays

Bed bath and beyond went from $43 to $33. Do you average down and down and down and wait months or years,’or get out now? Lots of real questions new investors don’t want to attempt to answer since stocks only go up and it’s so easy to get gainz
stock with high debt and little to no runway for growth, you buy with a hard stop and manage around it.
stock with a long runway for growth and killer fundamentals printing money, you let it rock and buy every dip.

BBY, AMC, GME, you trade with stops and exit when they hit.

AAPL, FB, ROKU, PINS, you buy the dips and let time compound for you while they're still growing rapidly.

If you're new to this, this is a great experience to learn how to create a portfolio and manage risk through allocation and asset type.

A position in BB, AMC, GME, should be a 1-3% position of your entire account.
A position in AAPL or FB can be 5-10%
A position in a high growth can be a 3-10% position

Pick 10-22 stocks and find a balance that works for you and let time compound and create wealth. But the companies with the highest risk (high debt, limited runway for growth, no moat, poor thematic, low to pre revenue SPAC) should be your smallest positions.

Back
Top Bottom