OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

And this is because?

Profitable and growing company that knows how to reinvest its earnings for future growth. EPS climbing steady. Cost of raw materials could be a potential threat to some aspects of their business but they have a nice backlog of projects to keep them busy rest of the year.

My biggest reason though is it’s a stock with some cannabis exposure but not a cannabis stock. So you can still get some exposure but lower your risk.

They acquired Apeks supercritical and delta separations which are two extraction equipment companies. I own an apeks system and it’s a money printer. Also they are now offering turnkey solution to build out whole cannabis facilities. From the greenhouse all the way to the extraction lab. It’s more cost effective for vertically integrated cannabis companies to have a one stop shop for facility design and build out, rather than dealing with multiple vendors. When cannabis legalization spreads companies will need to buy quality equipment and they have the best extraction companies equipment to offer. Also, they have consolidated both extraction companies they acquired into one facility, which will drive down production costs in the future. There may be less demand for these services and systems now but when the cannabis market really booms this segment of their business is gonna crush it. In the mean time, you have a solid company with a long history of success that keeps delivering on its core business model.

Anytime it’s below $80 I load up. I sold before last earnings at $96 and they dropped heavy on earnings but I’m very confident they’re at $100+ by end of the year.

Made so much money off of swing trading ROCK and SQ this year.

Profitable and growing company that knows how to reinvest its earnings for future growth. EPS climbing steady. Cost of raw materials could be a potential threat to some aspects of their business but they have a nice backlog of projects to keep them busy rest of the year.

My biggest reason though is it’s a stock with some cannabis exposure but not a cannabis stock. So you can still get some exposure but lower your risk.

They acquired Apeks supercritical and delta separations which are two extraction equipment companies. I own an apeks system and it’s a money printer. Also they are now offering turnkey solution to build out whole cannabis facilities. From the greenhouse all the way to the extraction lab. It’s more cost effective for vertically integrated cannabis companies to have a one stop shop for facility design and build out, rather than dealing with multiple vendors. When cannabis legalization spreads companies will need to buy quality equipment and they have the best extraction companies equipment to offer. Also, they have consolidated both extraction companies they acquired into one facility, which will drive down production costs in the future. There may be less demand for these services and systems now but when the cannabis market really booms this segment of their business is gonna crush it. In the mean time, you have a solid company with a long history of success that keeps delivering on its core business model.

Anytime it’s below $80 I load up. I sold before last earnings at $96 and they dropped heavy on earnings but I’m very confident they’re at $100+ by end of the year.

Made so much money off of swing trading ROCK and SQ this year.
Never Knew You Were Also In The Industry :pimp:

Definitely Will Be Looking Into This Play :nerd:

Alright, so once again, I’m still new at this and trying to learn.
Define swing trading… like I understand it, but feel when I’ve attempted to do it, I get hit with something about a “wash sale.”

Are you supposed to wait 30 days before you buy a stock again after you sell it or how exactly does it work?

Thanks in advance.

If you played the amc pump and dump absolutely perfect , you could have bought in at open yesterday for $37, and sold at $66. And then today, wait for the dump to $43 and watch it rise to $67. Easy money. It’s funny but most of the calls were making money still as it was dumping. Logic knows no bounds here.

Alright, so once again, I’m still new at this and trying to learn.
Define swing trading… like I understand it, but feel when I’ve attempted to do it, I get hit with something about a “wash sale.”

Are you supposed to wait 30 days before you buy a stock again after you sell it or how exactly does it work?

Thanks in advance.
If you’re trading just ignore the wash sale and accept you’re not going to be able to write off stop losses. The only way to beat that is make sure your gains outperform your losses so risk $1 to make $5 on a trade.

Wash sales are a terrible rule tbh

If you played the amc pump and dump absolutely perfect , you could have bought in at open yesterday for $37, and sold at $66. And then today, wait for the dump to $43 and watch it rise to $67. Easy money. It’s funny but most of the calls were making money still as it was dumping. Logic knows no bounds here.
Options are priced on volatility. The stock having those crazy swings just kept jacking vol up which in turn bids up the value of the options.

Never Knew You Were Also In The Industry :pimp:

Definitely Will Be Looking Into This Play :nerd:

If you’re familiar with apeks supercritical and delta separations then it’s a no brainer. I feel like no one knows or cares about this stock but for me it’s a “buy what you use” type of play. And it has not let me down.

Institutions own like 99% of the shares.

Buying that apeks supercritical machine was the best investment of my life. But actually I leased it for 3 years, ended up paying the lease off 6 months early and purchasing at fair market value at end of lease term. Paid $78k premium on top of $99k when all said and done 🤮 But it’s a miracle I was even able to find this type of leasing deal 4 years ago, or even today, where cannabis financing is almost non existent.

My buddy made 12k off AMC trading options the past week. Dude started with 3k, shot to 9, took 6 off the table, and has watched it moon another 5K.

Everyone else pay attention on how its done. Take the wins when you get them and play with house money. Not your money.

If you’re familiar with apeks supercritical and delta separations then it’s a no brainer. I feel like no one knows or cares about this stock but for me it’s a “buy what you use” type of play. And it has not let me down.

Institutions own like 99% of the shares.

Buying that apeks supercritical machine was the best investment of my life. But actually I leased it for 3 years, ended up paying the lease off 6 months early and purchasing at fair market value at end of lease term. Paid $78k premium on top of $99k when all said and done 🤮 But it’s a miracle I was even able to find this type of leasing deal 4 years ago, or even today, where cannabis financing is almost non existent.
If You Don’t Mind Me Asking, Are You A Third Party Processor Or Doing In House Material Extraction? What Finished Product Types Are Putting Out?

We Run The ETS MEP But I’m Definitely Familiar With Both Units You’ve Mentioned :smokin

If You Don’t Mind Me Asking, Are You A Third Party Processor Or Doing In House Material Extraction? What Finished Product Types Are Putting Out?

We Run The ETS MEP But I’m Definitely Familiar With Both Units You’ve Mentioned :smokin

Third party. 99% of finished product is vape carts/pods.

Just started doing beverage enhancer drops this month also with nano emulsification. 600mg per bottle. 2mg per drop. Faster uptake than edible. Just water soluble drops. Hopefully this new product takes off because we are only ones doing it in DC.

Third party. 99% of finished product is vape carts/pods.

Just started doing beverage enhancer drops this month also with nano emulsification. 600mg per bottle. 2mg per drop. Faster uptake than edible. Just water soluble drops. Hopefully this new product takes off because we are only ones doing it in DC.
Love To Hear It Bro!

Best Of Wishes In Your Future Endeavors My Dude! :nthat:

Low key made me jealous when he sent that screenshot asking if I got in on the play :lol:
Does he regularly invest? I have buddies who have never done any of this running circles around me and my grandpa investments. I had my fun last year chasing pump and dumps and ultimately failing. So I’m less than eager to
Re enter any of that.
They also may be the types to throw $1,000 on blackjack or roulette and 10x their money on the spot. Some just have that natural luck spark.

like I’m legit happy when stocks I have move 10%. Their volatility is much much much less and I know this. But millions have adhd and need quick movers (up or down. People love the volatility it seems).

I guess my question is, what is he going to do with the $12k? A $100 call for june? I used to call them smart and slow investments but some love the gamble and to the moon mentality. Did he cash out and using it on everyday expenses?
not stocks but I know these nba top shot guys who had millions in value who said they’re holding and they’re okay losing everything since they have a decent day job. Like why aren’t they cashing out and retiring? Is $12k life changing money? Any chance he throws it at something stupid? I really would like to see the mindset of some folks

this got me thinking. Lots of GAIN wsb posts are options based within weeks of expiration. They don’t care ultimately if people hold them for too long. So why are they apart of the HODL ARMY? Lots of people tricking others out there.

Last edited:
Does he regularly invest? I have buddies who have never done any of this running circles around me and my grandpa investments. I had my fun last year chasing pump and dumps and ultimately failing. So I’m less than eager to
Re enter any of that.
They also may be the types to throw $1,000 on blackjack or roulette and 10x their money on the spot. Some just have that natural luck spark.

like I’m legit happy when stocks I have move 10%. Their volatility is much much much less and I know this. But millions have adhd and need quick movers (up or down. People love the volatility it seems).
He started investing and trading last year. Dunked on me with this play :lol: But I helped guide him a lot in the early days. He also is gambling and acknowledged options replaced sports gambling :lol: So good on him getting the better ROI here.

Good on him for the acknowledgment. Some feel this is higher class and it’s smarter lol. But it’s just as easy to be burned.

Like I mentioned with the $39 6/4 call for amc. Buy end of day last Thursday for $2.19. It opens at $8.38 and drops all day into holiday weekend to $2.18 range. What do you do? By Wednesday, it’s up to $24.00. Is it being smart, lucky, patient? It’s probably closer to $3.00 now with expiration tomorrow.

Leaps just hit different. 95% portfolio is memes into Jan 2022/2023.

Swinging LULU and COST. Want to exit LULU tmrw, was playing earnings lotto. Down on COST but got till 6/18.

AMD undervalued. 🐻‘s don’t want to let it go. Easily a $100 stonk. Peppering angus for a 85C entry.

Back
Top Bottom