OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Motley Fool just published their "buy the dip" report. CURI was one of three stocks mentioned. They think it'll 10x in ten years (a long time of course), but realistically a lot sooner.
They’ll be bought out before that happens. CURI is a cool story, with some good optionality, but just remember what it is guys. Most subscribers only have subscriptions because it’s so cheap that they don’t notice the recurring charge. It’s one of the better small cap moonshots to own, but it shouldn’t be a big weighting.

They’ll be bought out before that happens. CURI is a cool story, with some good optionality, but just remember what it is guys. Most subscribers only have subscriptions because it’s so cheap that they don’t notice the recurring charge. It’s one of the better small cap moonshots to own, but it shouldn’t be a big weighting.

I know アミーゴ アミーゴ got the curi bag

have y'all traded otc shares before? $SMUUY is developing a digital currency for thailand and thought that was interesting

Sadly, My Grandmother Has Just Started Showing Signs And Symptoms In The Last Year Or So. I’ll Personally Be Watching This One VERY Closely! :nerd:
The disease runs in my family. Lost two grandparents to it. Im excited for these developments even if it's early and still going through testing. Might be able to see huge progress and affordable options before my parents get to the age they're at risk.
Hope your grandmother's doesn't develop too quickly. Theres a lot of help out there if needed but this drug could be game changing.

The disease runs in my family. Lost two grandparents to it. Im excited for these developments even if it's early and still going through testing. Might be able to see huge progress and affordable options before my parents get to the age they're at risk.
Hope your grandmother's doesn't develop too quickly. Theres a lot of help out there if needed but this drug could be game changing.
Same My Brotha!
Lost My Grandmother On My Dad’s Side As Well To This Awful Disease. Honestly I’m Hopeful Of This Drugs Progress For My Mother As Well As Myself Some Day All Things Considered!

Major Potential Here For Sure!

Thanks For Sharing Your Story :nthat:

Boiz any of these investment apps any easier than the other when it comes to tax season? I’m talking where they do all the calculations for you and you just plug in the numbers ? Currently all I done is Roth. Thanks

Investment apps are required to provide you with 1099s at year. However, be warned that they will mess up and send you corrected versions sometime during the year. So if you file early, you may have to wait closer to deadline date or even consider extending if you really have a large portfolio with lots of activity.

Investment apps are required to provide you with 1099s at year. However, be warned that they will mess up and send you corrected versions sometime during the year. So if you file early, you may have to wait closer to deadline date or even consider extending if you really have a large portfolio with lots of activity.
Are they usually all straight forward and they do the math of all trades or you have to do all the math ?

Are they usually all straight forward and they do the math of all trades or you have to do all the math ?

They mostly summarize everything between the types of classes such as wash sales, STCG/L, LTCG/L, and dividends. However you still want to do a side calculation on the side in excel to check that that math checks out. When I interned at a tax firm you’d be surprised how many errors we’d find on a Morgan Stanley or Goldman Sachs brokerage statements.

Paper handed BB at $16.60 for a quick $1k. Looking to trade more meme stocks for quick hits in the future. Not risking holding or playing options on these though. Feel ok throwing $10k at a time at a meme and seeing what happens.

515 shares of ROCK only position right now. 80% cash.

Waiting for SQ to get back down around $200.

Man if I had a little more patience on CURI I could’ve cashed out but still made some money after being deep in the red.

Saw a dude livestream
AMC falling from being up 7% to in the red

Like damn homie you don’t know how to trade this **** in both direction
Straight missing out on money because folks think you can only trade up

I got a few OTC positions. Largest are CTXR for short term. Long term I am really into ABML. Bag holding a few others but we will see how it goes.

My SPACs have been held at 9.99 for months, les go!

FAII
giphy (1).gif

GHVI
funny-running-gif-64.gif

VACQ
200 (1).gif

VGAC
200.gif

SoFi
200 (3).gif

Last edited:
Back