OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What are some resources or things you use to figure out what’s a good price for you? Super new to buying stocks and that’s my biggest problem right now. I got “lucky”’because I purchased around March 20th when prices were a steal.

just started reading this book.
88F2E595-57DB-4EB0-BF72-28A2D7EE2DE5.jpeg
grab the William O’Neil book. You gotta figure out what your approach is what indicators you use. Try to play around with things and see what makes sense to you and see if you can create an elevator pitch for who you are as an investor or trader. I trade stocks that enter price discovery using auction market theory for my entries and exits. Others use moving averages, fibs, Elliot wave, anchored vwap, you’ll find your edge and niche in time.
If i get some of my school reimbursement money Friday I might add 2 more shares of Tesla

i hope this isnt a major pull back that will continue for a while.
Would be very healthy for the long term prospects if we see a couple of more down days followed by consolidation.

These are the price levels I’m watching to add or start a position. Lmk if you have a stock in mind you want me to look at. I could probably get back to you later in the morning unless my wife goes into labor.

$TTD under 461 and we have some risk to 430 and 380. Would like to start in around there. If we get back over 461 you're in a chop zone until it breaks back over 475 as confirmation.

$ROKU technically some good risk/reward here against 163.67. If that level is lost, seeing some confluence at the 148-149 area. That would be a gift. Setting orders down there.

$ETSY hit 110 briefly last night, would like to add at that level.

$AAPL tagged the 116 VPOC after hours. Was a good entry if you caught it. Should see some follow through today if the 121 pivot holds.

$SHOP if 989 doesn't hold there's some technical risk down to 840. I'll set an order there and close my eyes.

$TWLO 240 needs to hold otherwise risk down to 224. Would be a good place to have an order open.

$DOCU needs to hold 218.81, beneath 209 and 196. Numbers were good, this could be a gift of a second chance.

$ZM this can grind back to 400 if we get a strong move through 384.

These are the price levels I’m watching to add or start a position. Lmk if you have a stock in mind you want me to look at. I could probably get back to you later in the morning unless my wife goes into labor.

$TTD under 461 and we have some risk to 430 and 380. Would like to start in around there. If we get back over 461 you're in a chop zone until it breaks back over 475 as confirmation.

$ROKU technically some good risk/reward here against 163.67. If that level is lost, seeing some confluence at the 148-149 area. That would be a gift. Setting orders down there.

$ETSY hit 110 briefly last night, would like to add at that level.

$AAPL tagged the 116 VPOC after hours. Was a good entry if you caught it. Should see some follow through today if the 121 pivot holds.

$SHOP if 989 doesn't hold there's some technical risk down to 840. I'll set an order there and close my eyes.

$TWLO 240 needs to hold otherwise risk down to 224. Would be a good place to have an order open.

$DOCU needs to hold 218.81, beneath 209 and 196. Numbers were good, this could be a gift of a second chance.

$ZM this can grind back to 400 if we get a strong move through 384.

Always appreciate the help and the fact you give actual numbers to look for. Helps us newbies see supports and resistance levels a little clearer. And send that DKNGs info my way too would love to look over it if you get a chance!
And congratulations on the upcoming baby!

Give me a gap fill on ZM please if you’re not gonna rip it. Got an open order for just two shares as a starter at 326.50. Don’t want to start in with anything more than that just in case we see a bigger correction.

I’m actually looking forward to a steady decline, into next week. Things couldn’t continue on in the fashion that they have been. I’ll lose the gains I made in the month of August but that’s perfectly fine by me. I’m going long and I don’t mind being able to average down and strengthen positions I already hold, while establishing some new positions that I’ve had on my watch list.

I'm happy to see all this red, I can now stock up on shares that seemed somewhat out of reach, or I couldn't afford to take the risk :lol:

:emoji_coffin:
I mean, we saw a haircut but prices now are still mostly higher than they were mid-August... we’ll see what today has in store

Jobs report was positive. Either dead cat bounce today or another red day leading into the long weekend.

Wouldn't be surprised to see very low volume today.

grab the William O’Neil book. You gotta figure out what your approach is what indicators you use. Try to play around with things and see what makes sense to you and see if you can create an elevator pitch for who you are as an investor or trader. I trade stocks that enter price discovery using auction market theory for my entries and exits. Others use moving averages, fibs, Elliot wave, anchored vwap, you’ll find your edge and niche in time.

Would be very healthy for the long term prospects if we see a couple of more down days followed by consolidation.
Solid info. Thanks again for the Pins info.

Only 8.4% unemployment. We made it. Watch out for end of day fades if you’re trading any longs. I wish I added more Apple at 117.50. Only grabbed one share thinking we’d push lower and then the jobs came out. Bleh. Did add the rest of my Etsy for now at 111.30 which I like.

Back
Top Bottom