OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Stop adding to losers because the price is lower

average in

dollar cost average

both ideas are infinitely different than averaging down because you’re losing money

build a position to the proper allocation

Add to winners

some of y’all are reckless as **** here. You shouldn’t be having terrible swings and constantly adding to losers

average in

dollar cost average

both ideas are infinitely different than averaging down because you’re losing money

Add to winners

some of y’all are reckless as **** here. You shouldn’t be having terrible swings and constantly adding to losers

You haven’t lost until you sell though. I prefer to average down HEAVY on BIG down days. When I say heavy I mean I’m going on margin if that what it takes. Nothing is more exhilarating than buying the dip on margin.

*Disclaimer: I have no idea what I’m doing:lol:

I’ve watched AGFY run 100% on my watchlist in the past month :sick: Really want some of the stock but it’s just too new and volatile for me.

average in

dollar cost average

Add to winners

This is fun.

You haven’t lost until you sell though. I prefer to average down HEAVY on BIG down days. When I say heavy I mean I’m going on margin if that what it takes. Nothing is more exhilarating than buying the dip on margin.

*Disclaimer: I have no idea what I’m doing:lol:
I can tell. You’re putting yourself at risk of a forced liquidation at some point and blowing up. It’s reckless. Have a plan and add to winners.

If y’all want to trade, you have to respect the market and manage risk, otherwise you’ll get butt ****ed or underperform the index.

if you just want to make money, learn how to create a portfolio and weigh it properly based on your holdings and risk levels.

I like to run a growth portfolio that uses large cap growth stocks as safety nets to beta balance and then go balls to the wall on mid caps with little small cap exposure and I use crypto as my high beta, high r/r account. Figure out what works for you but everyone should have a long term portfolio that you dca into. Could always buy an index if you want safety. But don’t be out here gambling when 2020 and easy money is over.

$TTNDY (power tools) put up numbers on earnings

type of stock I wish was listed on $nyse

Seems like it’s a wrap for PINS. Expectations were way too high, turning into a laggard.
Consolidation period after a stock 8x’s off its lows is hardly turning into a laggard. Look at any stock after a big monster year, typically a healthy hangover follows.

Consolidation period after a stock 8x’s off its lows is hardly turning into a laggard. Look at any stock after a big monster year, typically a healthy hangover follows.

Idk how much growth is left for them. I really think they set themselves for failure with a 300% return from 2020 to 2021. They gotta lower expectations big time, then it'll pop again after 4th qtr earnings. Cant see this being more than a $75 stock.

Every social media or tech stock went up in 2020. Their expectations were way too high after parabolic growth.

Its social media, your growth depends largely on the number of users. If your users arent growing at the rate you expect, idk where that puts you. Not at $100 or $150 that people were calling for. Definitely not.

To put it in perspective. They are the only social media stock from FB, SNAP, TWTR that's down this year. By a lot too.

Last edited:
Every social media or tech stock went up in 2020. Their expectations were way too high after parabolic growth.

Its social media, your growth depends largely on the number of users. If your users arent growing at the rate you expect, idk where that puts you. Not at $100 or $150 that people were calling for. Definitely not.

To put it in perspective. They are the only social media stock from FB, SNAP, TWTR that's down this year. By a lot too.

I'm not getting your point. Did they choose what their share price is? Did they choose to be valuated at what they were? Should they have sabotaged their growth?

I'm just not getting what you're trying to say

Back
Top Bottom