OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Just looked at MDBX, I need to pay more attention to the market :smh:. I just see a big crash coming too soon for a long time investor :frown:

just started trading 1st week of November, def made a little change off MDBX... wish I would of nvr sold shares I bought last week tho :x

Gov. Cuomo expected to outline his plans for medical marijuana in NYC at 130 pm eastern...expecting weed stocks to spike if good news.

Posted about these several weeks ago and they both had great gains.  Waiting for them to bounce come down and bounce off the trend line again to get in.  

Personally I think that you shouldn't full time trade until you have a $100,000 account.  That way you can make 5 $20,000 "bets."  1% per $20,000 is $200....just keep your exits on losses at .25% of your paid price.  This way you need 4 bad trades to equal one good trade.  More often than not a good trade will go up more than 1%....but if you play like this you can have $1000 days A LOT
So much gold in this paragraph

So much gold in this paragraph
Thanks man, I feel like I'm getting a pretty good grasp on the market.  Now my friends are starting to ask me when I'm buying so they can replicate my trades, haha.  Not to go overboard but I really think I'll be able to succeed with stocks as long as I dedicate the time to keep learning.  There hasn't been anything in my life that I can't accomplish as long as I put forth the effort.  It's all about dedication though.  

If I do succeed with the market this year like I think I will I'm going to start doing a pay-for-tips program.  I'll help people, and will make money in the process, can't beat it. 

Thanks man, I feel like I'm getting a pretty good grasp on the market.  Now my friends are starting to ask me when I'm buying so they can replicate my trades, haha.  Not to go overboard but I really think I'll be able to succeed with stocks as long as I dedicate the time to keep learning.  There hasn't been anything in my life that I can't accomplish as long as I put forth the effort.  It's all about dedication though.  

If I do succeed with the market this year like I think I will I'm going to start doing a pay-for-tips program.  I'll help people, and will make money in the process, can't beat it. 
I think u said something about A blog earlier ..What's Ur blog

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom