OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Its pre-market gains were exactly that. They are releasing their earnings report tomorrow hence why the massive gains. I had em until Friday and ended up selling. Was suppose to buy back, but it slipped my mind. Was gonna buy into it and hope it shot up a bit but decided not to chance it. It dipped to about $25 dollars gained per share. Regardless, those were some massive gains.

Thanks for that.

No point in chasing it now right?

Thanks for that.

No point in chasing it now right?
My apologies, the earnings report was released yesterday and it was positive hence the gains. You can try to chase it, but I think it will either stay around it's current mark or drop a bit.

Facebooks earnings will be announce at the end of the month, so I would keep an eye out on that.

Thanks.

Outside of the heavy-hitters, I am still learning my way around this world.

Any direction to point me in when determining whether or not FB is worth investing in?

Thanks.

Outside of the heavy-hitters, I am still learning my way around this world.

Any direction to point me in when determining whether or not FB is worth investing in?

Facebook will never go out of business. You can put your entire family life savings on their stock and its only going to go up forever. It will eventually be at a value close to googles.

Facebook will never go out of business. You can put your entire family life savings on their stock and its only going to go up forever. It will eventually be at a value close to googles.
Why do you believe this?

I see WWE is starting to showcase some of their shows on FB Live. I assume this will lead other sports companies to go in that direction too?

My apologies, the earnings report was released yesterday and it was positive hence the gains. You can try to chase it, but I think it will either stay around it's current mark or drop a bit.

Facebooks earnings will be announce at the end of the month, so I would keep an eye out on that.
I ended up getting a few shares of NFLX. I might flip it quick though.

UAA went down down down which means I'm about to buy buy buy. I feel like a nice amount of these low priced stocks will have a nice jump now that Thanksgiving & Christmas is approaching.

Stocks I'm currently holding:
Under Armour
Office Depot
Freds
Urban One
Finish Line
Rent A Center
J C Penney

Definitely made a few dollars off of the different retail stores I decided to hold during Black Friday. J C Penney, Walmart, Kroger, Office Depot, Macys and a couple more that I can't think of at the moment. Also made a little money off Viacom. Feel like I could have made more off holding for a longer time, but I hate doing that.

Please remind us to do the same next year. I will put an alerte in my phone.

So mid OCT and sell after new year?

When you start to recognize the pattern of certain penny stocks. Wish i would have grabbed more earlier today. This is one of my penny stocks i love to swing trade
08E01738-9434-4967-A96A-1C84E97E7720.png

I think everybody should go in on Gamestop stocks. They have nice dividends and I'm sure the stock will jump back up into the $20s especially with gaming season right around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom