OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Oh it's all good then :pimp:

I like to stay within the same sector and bet on leaders/IPO's

I find it hard to keep track of too many different industries

I slept on VRNS's IPO today. Researched it, seemed like a strong buy. Expected to open at $17-19. Opened at $22 and didn't get in on it. Kicking myself now.

Yea, I've been doing well so far. 40% on the year, so no complains from me. I think I might be overextending myself with 8 different holdings that I'm actively trading. All a part of the learning process I guess. I might need to take a breather and just start doing the long-term investing thing instead.

Also just added a ISRG APR 460 call :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
bloomberg with the report on gold manipulation for a decade. it was always on the downside. but no mention of naked shorts in that market or the fact its been happening for longer than that.

I want to get an introduction to the stock market. Is investing101.net a good course to take online?

Interested to see the financials for GoPro and IPO date

COUP looks decent to get in on next Friday too

When it rains, it pours. Goodness :x

Doesn't help that VEEV blue-balled me today with the fake breakout. Plus KORS calls taking a huge hit. Doesn't want to pass 100

Last edited:
Stupid sell off....I think this is just people selling off to get money for the weekend. 

HIMX looked solid until the sell off....still feeling good about Sprint.  

Next week should be a fun week guys!

EDIT:  Looks like it was over a Russian invasion into Ukraine.  

This might get bad...

Last edited:
Buy precious metals and defense sector stocks, huh? LMT, BA, UTX, EKSO
nerd.gif
EKSO is a great stock imo...I'm hoping to be able to get some money into it on a pull back. 

I am really liking MU more and more as I look at it.  I'm planning a pretty sizeable investment into it within the next week or two. 

What level are you looking for, Rhythm? I'm willing to take a speculative position in the 5s or lower. The technology is really interesting.

What level are you looking for, Rhythm? I'm willing to take a speculative position in the 5s or lower. The technology is really interesting.
Nothing specific in mind.  Planning picking up as I see consolidation and the beginning of a move back up.  But if I had to guess I'd say around $4.50.

I'm not even going to look at the markets again today.  No point to....unless I want to trade something like the VIX.  Everything is getting hammered today but I think it'll be short term.  I don't see a scenario where the US will jump into a war with Russia. 

Frustrating 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom