OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

UAA went down down down which means I'm about to buy buy buy. I feel like a nice amount of these low priced stocks will have a nice jump now that Thanksgiving & Christmas is approaching.

Stocks I'm currently holding:
Under Armour
Office Depot
Freds
Urban One
Finish Line
Rent A Center
J C Penney

Is buying a bitcoin a smart move? Im getting ready to put my stock plan at work into straight bitcoin stock...(about 2 grand)

Nothing like taking money and shoving it blindly into something up 10000% in the past year. If you want exposure, great, but diversify and take advantage of pullbacks.

Bitcoin is definitely a smart move. I just started myself. Have a few dollars invested in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, ARK & IOTA.

Last edited:
Good ole bitcoin......Don’t be a fool and toss your whole portfolio in something that is up that much. At this point your gambling and chasing it. Wait for for another dip and invest what you’re willing to lose that won’t blow out your whole account. Be smart

Just got setup with an account gonna put some in not taking from my existing accounts by any means but it is interesting to see that more startups are going this route to raise capital instead of going the VC angel route

Just got setup with an account gonna put some in not taking from my existing accounts by any means but it is interesting to see that more startups are going this route to raise capital instead of going the VC angel route
Purcashing bitcoin ?

In other news the market has been on a nice run and should continue for atleast the next 60 days

hope you guys are feasting out there

glad to see some return from T im long but it can be annoying seeing that as the only one in the portfolio with red

Definitely made a few dollars off of the different retail stores I decided to hold during Black Friday. J C Penney, Walmart, Kroger, Office Depot, Macys and a couple more that I can't think of at the moment. Also made a little money off Viacom. Feel like I could have made more off holding for a longer time, but I hate doing that.

Someone asked me this, please respond

you ever look into agriculture for investments...w/ all of these hurricanes that have passed and colder winters in warmer clients how that will affect the supply n demand of certain crops...i.e oranges and other tropical fruits

Are there any companies you guys are looking at involved with blockchain? I know that Cryptos are booming right now but it's highly speculative and it's fast cash that I'm honestly not all too interested in. But I think there should be gems in the realm of blockchain technology outside of currency

goledensilence goledensilence Seems just like that Iced Tea company that changed their name and blew up. Looking less for someone investing in currencies and more in a company developing a new way to use it. Healthcare looks really promising

What is going on with NETFLIX? Stock has risen $30 over last 5 days
Its pre-market gains were exactly that. They are releasing their earnings report tomorrow hence why the massive gains. I had em until Friday and ended up selling. Was suppose to buy back, but it slipped my mind. Was gonna buy into it and hope it shot up a bit but decided not to chance it. It dipped to about $25 dollars gained per share. Regardless, those were some massive gains.

Back
Top Bottom