Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arena top was one of my favorite pieces from s/s, wish I didn't sleep on the original drop so I could've picked up a few.
yeah the arena top was clean not sure which script I like better but that burgundy color is nice wish the black had black print like last season tho, got it in grey s/s but like AT said I got a large and it was huge so I gave it to a friend 

off the rip

-hooded crewneck

-denim hooded shirt

-possibly WOD reagan parka, haven't bought a jacket in years but this looks nice

-small box logo l/s  

-pinstripe henley

i just want the ashtray .

.okay okay...maybe the blanket too ( wait nvm over $150
alien.gif
..orders custom-made supreme sheets online myself for a dub)

Last edited:
So Supreme T-shirts say "pre-shrunk" on the tag, does that mean they won't shrink at ALL? Or still a little? I've found that in general clothes still get a little smaller even when pre-shrunk.

I'm hoping so so I can cop a medium since smalls sell out so fast

So Supreme T-shirts say "pre-shrunk" on the tag, does that mean they won't shrink at ALL? Or still a little? I've found that in general clothes still get a little smaller even when pre-shrunk.

I'm hoping so so I can cop a medium since smalls sell out so fast

Just let them air dry after washing.

I love those. The Gyakusou one was on point too.

Totally missed this in the preview. Looking real nice IMO. Hopefully it's cheap.

Kind of upset there's no hockey jersey in the preview. hoping one pops out of one of the collabs
ya im not feeling Ruff Ryders Hockey Top but that White/blue desert Camo is nice but not something i see me wearing 

Last edited:

DA YEAR OF DA ACCESSORY IS UPON US.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
@ this season

Whoever said the worst since 06 got it right

FW is by far my favorite season too
mean.gif
fw just tends to be less flashy imo. but tnf and timbs could be fire. 

So nobody like that cherry crewneck??

Thats easily the best piece in here.

Im 50/50 on the juelz bogo. I feel like I might regret not at least attempting to scoop it but at the same time that **** looks too guady for 2014 lol. Maybe 10 years ago, id be all in. Right now I dunno

Ceramic tray is nice. But I know Ill break it after a month.

Im going for that blanket too 

All I really care about right now. Collabs should be neat
im scheming on the low for that sweater
I love those. The Gyakusou one was on point too.

Totally missed this in the preview. Looking real nice IMO. Hopefully it's cheap.
gotta see how it could stand up to the cold, it might be a keeper

do you guys know if  they made fake Rose Jersey? I have a deal in place for the black jersey for $250 shipped. 

thanks

do you guys know if  they made fake Rose Jersey? I have a deal in place for the black jersey for $250 shipped. 

thanks
I've seen them on taobao before. From the pics they look exactly alike from what I can tell (not too familiar with the Rose jersey).

Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom