Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you guys know if  they made fake Rose Jersey? I have a deal in place for the black jersey for $250 shipped. 

thanks
I've seen them on taobao before. From the pics they look exactly alike from what I can tell (not too familiar with the Rose jersey).

Be careful

the sizing is the giveaway with the fakes... basically they all run one size too small from what I understand

might purchase this depending on price...

hope they drop the hail mary jersey early so i dont have to worry about it every wednesday night/thursday morning. fat chance i know

hope they drop the hail mary jersey early so i dont have to worry about it every wednesday night/thursday morning. fat chance i know

First season I see two jerseys that I love but hate every color why they couldn't make a solid black Hail Mary I don't know. But at least nt has a new Vick jersey for there Olympics lol

I've never bought a supreme hoodie/sweater and i was wondering if anyone could help me out with sizing, 5'7-5'8, sort of skinny. Thanks

I feel like I like the idea of the Ruff Ryders gear, but I would never actually wear it...

Narrowed my list down to 2 must cops.

Denim Varsity and 3M Pullover.

I'm actually not even feeling accessories or jerseys this season. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom