everlast hand grip - $20 FENCE
abc pin - $8 FENCE

Last edited:
The cost to sleep in swag

Who going to the NYC drop this week
Kids using their parents money and ol boy alp. I kid I kid 
laugh.gif
 dudes cool in my book

but yeah since school hasn't started for most people yet, most likely gonna be younger people

If the levi's collab is true, they need to drop a denim jacket. been wanting one for forever 
  THIS!!! Was going to buy the RL Black Label denim shirt but a lightwash denim jacket would be 
smokin.gif

I own the black jacket from Levi's x Supreme 2013 & that jacket is just LAFLAMES.

Last edited:
@af1 1982  @B Sox  @RobTooFresco  bruhs i honesty might not even wait to hear of the collab and just cop a levi joint dolo.

That was one of the exact fits I had in mind. The alternated being a navy blue hood with suwoo ny fitted 
nthat.gif

@af1 1982  @B Sox  @RobTooFresco  bruhs i honesty might not even wait to hear of the collab and just cop a levi joint dolo.

That was one of the exact fits I had in mind. The alternated being a navy blue hood with suwoo ny fitted 
nthat.gif

yessir. you can catch em on sale too at the outlets. ive seen em for $40. i want a supreme one but im just afraid they would do something crazy with it instead of keeping it simple. 

yessir. you can catch em on sale too at the outlets. ive seen em for $40. i want a supreme one but im just afraid they would do something crazy with it instead of keeping it simple. 
This is the one I have. Super simple & only signs of it being Supreme   are small details on the buttons & on the inside where that Levi's size tag is at.

That block print material isn't even throughout the inside of the jacket.   Only a small portion of the upper back area. Hoping for something     non-gaudy like this.

Last edited:
Hail Mary jers and statues tee for da layering purposes are copped. Also whatever fitteds they should be dropping....the birthday cook will be in full effect

nthat.gif

That pro tip 
smokin.gif

Will head out to the outlet my next day off

Anyone know where I can get that supreme robitussin shirt? I'm in pharmacy school so i feel like i'm obligated to have this shirt :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom