Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a supreme person but man oh man I love that jacket. Hopefully I can scoop it up on Thursday. I'd appreciate any help..... :nerd:

Need to cop map back pack and the jacket. Juss told my girl last week I wanted a globe print shirt :O

The jackets are mad tight. Especially the Globe & Black, but $338 is ridiculous for something I MIGHT be able to wear two months out of the year.

Was at TNF outlet in orlando saw a jacket I liked and it wasn't 338 it was 150 lol I'm just cop that and be happy. That piece is dope but the price is astronomical.

But hey that f-1 was expensive too and sold out with the quickness

Y/B jacket would be copped if I wasn't light skinned.

I want the black bookbag but I can't justify buying a third TNF bookbag :lol:

Yellow/Black is
smokin.gif
but that price
mean.gif
first TNF in awhile that i really want.

Teal Backpack for sure tho
it's crazy cause this is literally the first tnf collab that i'd want. that price tag tho. black/black or yellow/black only ones in consideration for me. could be a fairly easy cop with the beasts going for the obvious one

Pricing is inline with past years, imo. Not sure why the outcry. With that said, branding on the sleeve ruined it. Easy pass.

these were supreme japan released, i think im lucky to get a clean icy sole.

a big differents from the US releases.

Can't even zip in a Denali

338 for a coaches jacket with a hood isn't worth it. If it was the Mountain shell it would be a different story.

Pass.

@wtfchi

Did you really have to PM me? You're info was mad exclusive bro, it's like saying "the camp hats will be dropping soon"
dude is weird

he tried to put a based god durant curse on me when i wouldnt do a trade w him.

tombout u not getting foambs.

i got da foambs doe

The burgundy courdoroy NF from a couple of years ago is GOAT for me. Even the navy. If I ever came into some money.. :lol:

I hope the sandals drop some time soon.

I really can't justify that price for a coaches jacket. I'm not complaining about the price, cuz it's pretty standard for TNF and sup but still. Map backpack is probably all I'm scooping. And if the Le Bum drops :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom