Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped the Turquoise Nylon Hooded Pullover in a medium. I'm going to have to see it person before I decide to keep it or not but I think I could make it work if it fits alright.

Last edited:
might pick up the aqua or globe TNF, very clean jacket imo. Might have to move some stuff to justify the price...

all black for me, been decided on this last week. sold my CDG coach to put towards it - glad i did.. $338 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I've gotten stuff
the random flags ruined the jacket and the collar is a bad look... the backpack though might cop :lol:

Not really random, it's the "Six Nations" logo fron TNF's 1990 Trans Antartica Expedition joints.

I think these are cool, especially the black one but def not for anywhere near that price.

Im going to eat my words, put that jacket looks dope without the hood. What does that model retail for without Supreme?

The basebal jersey I ordered last week still has a shipping label created but it hasn't been pick up? WTF is going on

Last edited:
Im going to eat my words, put that jacket looks dope without the hood. What does that model retail for without Supreme?

Thats the POINT. TNF "created" this model FOR supreme... It doesn't exist outside of this collab within TNF.... Someone please correct me if i'm wrong...

Wondering the same thing. I can't find pics of it being worn anywhere
tired.gif
Hoping this medium isn't too big. All my other Supreme outerwear is medium so I think I'll be ok.
For some reason it looks like it will fit baggy. Idk what it is tho

Last edited:

The basebal jersey I ordered last week still has a shipping label created but it hasn't been pick up? WTF is going on
images

I mean they have the skeleton for it but the collab just has the flags in diff places and supreme lettering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom