Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every color is slowly restocking on the Nef tees... Get on it!!

And every pic posted about that jacket in response to what i said is wrong... NONE of those are coaches jackets...

I wanted the grey too, only had a medium... debating on the black tee, but i have too many black tees... red prolly goes good but you'll be pretty bright lol....

Thats the POINT. TNF "created" this model FOR supreme... It doesn't exist outside of this collab within TNF.... Someone please correct me if i'm wrong...

I think, I think there was NF Purple Label Coach Jacket in leopard print couple years ago. Purple Label isn't available in US though.

I really like this season's TNF collab, but the $338 is just too much for me right now.

I just paid my mortgage, cell phone, credit card and insurance....have no room for the TNF :x..

Last edited:
Hold upp, hold my phoneee...my black foams just sold for $1000.

LIke that literally came out of nowhere. Was not expecting it to sell for that much :wow:.

^Now that TNF collab lookin better huh?

I have a $128 credit to use on Supreme cuz of a return so i might jump on the TNF too... just not sure what color yet...

Hold upp, hold my phoneee...my black foams just sold for $1000.

LIke that literally came out of nowhere. Was not expecting it to sell for that much
eek.gif
God watching over you bro

in regards to the TNF collab...

Supreme charging 350 to look like a walking globe? Lol making us feel that "worldwide" fame huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom